MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Alex Lukachko, & Joseph Lstiburek. (2008). Towards Sustainability: Green Building, Sustainability Objectives, and Building America Whole House Systems Research. [Building America Report - 0801].
- Ates, S. A., & Durakbasa, N. M. (2012). Evaluation of corporate energy management practices of energy intensive industries in Turkey. Energy, 45(1), 81–91. [CrossRef]
- Awosusi, A. O. (2010). Assessment of environmental problems and methods of waste management in Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria. African Research Review, 4 (3).
- Brammer, S., & Walker, H. (2011). Sustainable procurement in the public sector: an international comparative study. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 31(4), 452–476. [CrossRef]
- Cassidy, R. (2003). White paper on sustainability. Building Design and Construction, 10.
- Chatterjee, A. K. (2009). Sustainable construction and green buildings on the foundation of building ecology. The Indian Concrete Journal, 1, 27–30.
- Coad, L., & Dimick, S. (2012). Energy Management in Commercial Buildings: The Value of Best Practices. [Report].
- Dorge, V., & Jones, S. L. (2000). Building an emergency plan: a guide for museums and other cultural institutions: Getty Publications.
- Gimenez, C., Sierra, V., & Rodon, J. (2012). Sustainable operations: Their impact on the triple bottom line. International Journal of Production Economics, 140(1), 149–159. [CrossRef]
- Goodman, F. (2008). Integrating Green Practice into your Building Management Strategy.
- Gunasekaran, A., Irani, Z., & Papadopoulos, T. (2013). Modelling and analysis of sustainable operations management: certain investigations for research and applications. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 65(6), 806–823. [CrossRef]
- Horner, R., El-Haram, M., & Munns, A. (1997). Building maintenance strategy: a new management approach. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 3(4), 273–280. [CrossRef]
- Kakkar, A. A. (2014). Resource Management for Green Buildings. International Journal of Civil Engineering Research, 5, 443–446.
- Kayaş, E. (2009). Life cycle cost awareness among architects: The case of Turkey.
- Links, J. M. (2006). Introduction to Environmental Health.
- Meehan, J., & Bryde, D. (2011). Sustainable procurement practice. Business Strategy and the Environment, 20(2), 94–106. [CrossRef]
- Mokhtar Azizi, N. S., Fassman, E., Wilkinson, S., & Che Ani, A. I. (2012). Management Practice to Achieve Energy Efficiency Performance: Green versus Conventional Office Building in Malaysia. Journal of Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution in Engineering and Construction, 5(4), 205–214. [CrossRef]
- Oliveira, A. M., Lopes, I. d. S., & Figueiredo, D. (2014). Maintenance management practices of companies of the industrial pole of Manaus. Paper presented at the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science 2014.
- Samer, M. (2013). Towards the implementation of the Green Building concept in agricultural buildings: a literature review. Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal, 15(2), 25–46.
- Schalkwyk, M. V. (2009). WASTE Management Activities In Respect Of Which A Waste Management Licence Is Required In Accordance With Section
- 20(B) Of The National Enviro~Ntal Management: Waste Act
- 2008 (Act No. 59 Of 2008)
- Sinopoli, J. (2008). How Do Smart Buildings Make a Building Green? Energy Engineering, 105(6), 17–22.
- Smallwood, J., Snoxall, J., Highmore, S., & Sauntson, D. (2010). Green Building Management Toolkit
- Translating words into action.
- Thaheem, M. J., & Marco, A. D. (2014). Sustainable Repair & Maintenance of Buildings in the Developing Countries: A Risk Management Perspective and Proposal of Customized Framework. Civil Engineering and Architecture Research, 1, 14–23.
- Victoria, S. (2007). Energy Management in Practice Manual.
- Walker, H., & Brammer, S. (2007). Sustainable procurement in the United Kingdom public sector.
- Wilkinson, A., & Kirkup, B. (2009). Measurement of sustainable procurement. East Midlands Development Agency, Nottingham.
- Wu, P. L., & Sui Pheng. (2010). Project management and green buildings: lessons from the rating systems. Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, 136(2), 64–70. [CrossRef]
- Zainol, N. N., Woon, N. B., Ramli, N. A., & Mohammad, I. S. (2013). Barriers of Implementing Green Building Maintenance: A Preliminary Survey.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.