MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Anand S., “Domestic use of unmanned aircraft systems: an evaluation of policy constraints and the role of industry consensus standards”, ASTM Standardization News, Vol. 35, p. 30. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Nisser T. and Westin C., “Human factors challenges in unmanned aerial vehicles (uavs): a literature review”, Lund University School of Aviation, Tech. Rep. TFHS, Vol. 5, p. 1. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Irizarry J., Gheisari M., Williams G., & Roper K. Ambient intelligence environments for accessing building information: A healthcare facility management scenario. Facilities, 32(3/4), 120–138. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Civil Aviation Organization ICAO Cir 328, Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), Quebec, Canada. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Eschmann C., Kuo C. M., Kuo C. H., & Boller C. Unmanned aircraft systems for remote building inspection and monitoring. In 6th European workshop on structural health monitoring. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yasin F., & Egbu C. O. Exploitation of knowledge mapping benefits in the facilities performance evaluation process: a conceptual framework. In Procs 26th Annual ARCOM Conference (pp. 799–808). Association of Researchers in Construction Management. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yasin F, The Contribution of knowledge mapping in facilities performance evaluation practice in Malaysia, The University of Salford, PhD thesis, not published (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Titman D. J. Applications of thermography in non-destructive testing of structures. NDT & E International, 34(2), 149–154. (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balaras C. A., & Argiriou A. A. Infrared thermography for building diagnostics. Energy and buildings, 34(2), 171–183. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grinzato E., Bison P. G., & Marinetti S. Monitoring of ancient buildings by the thermal method. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 3(1), 21–29. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Slash Geer website: http://www.slashgear.com/dji-phantom-3-drone-revealed-with-newly-chopped-price-points-08377962/extracted on 15/1/2016 [Google Scholar]
- Hallermann N., Morgenthal G., & Rodehorst V. Vision-based monitoring of heritage monuments–Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) for detailed inspection and high-accurate survey of structures’. Proceedings of STREMAH, 621–632. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.