MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Van Oss, H. G. (2013). Cement. US Geological Survey.
- Shafigh, P.; Jumaat, M.Z.; and Mahmud, H. (2010). Mix design and mechanical properties of oil palm shell lightweight aggregate concrete: A review. International journal of the physical sciences, 5(14), 2127–2134.
- Troxell, G., Raphael, J., & Davis, R. (1958). Long-time creep and shrinkage tests of plain and reinforced concrete. Paper presented at the ASTM Proceedings.
- British Standard. (1881). BS 1881: 102: Methods for determination of slump: BS.
- Neville, A.M. (2008). Properties of Concrete, fourteenth ed. CTP-VVP, Malaysia.
- Meyer, C. (2009). The greening of the concrete industry. Cement and Concrete Composites, 31(8), 601–605. [CrossRef]
- Mahmud, H. (1999). Engineering properties of fly ash concrete.
- Manz, O. (1997). Worldwide production of coal ash and utilization in concrete and other products. Fuel, 76(8), 691–696. [CrossRef]
- Kim, H., & Lee, H. (2011). Use of power plant bottom ash as fine and coarse aggregates in high-strength concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 25(2), 1115–1122. [CrossRef]
- Kanadasan, J., & Razak, H. A. (2014). Mix design for self-compacting palm oil clinker concrete based on particle packing. Materials & Design, 56, 9–19. [CrossRef]
- ASTM. (1958). C 125” Definition of Terms Relating to Concrete and Concrete Aggregates,” 1958 Book of ASTM Standards. Part, 4, 588.
- Khasreen, M. M., Banfill, P. F., & Menzies, G. F. (2009). Life-cycle assessment and the environmental impact of buildings: a review. Sustainability, 1(3), 674–701. [CrossRef]
- Abdullahi, M., Al-Mattarneh, H., Hassan, A. A., Hassan, M., & Mohammed, B. (2008). Trial mix design methodology for Palm Oil Clinker (POC) concrete.
- Binti Robani, R., & Chan, C. (2009). Reusing Soft Soils with Cement-Palm Oil Clinker (Poc) Stabilisation. Paper presented at the International Conference on Engineering and Education in the 21st Century.
- MS29. (1995). Specification for coarse and fine aggregate in concrete MalaysiaStandard29: SIRIM, MS.
- ASTM. (2014). Standard Test Method for Sand Equivalent Value of Soils and Fine Aggregate ASTM D2419–14.
- MS30:Part2. (1995). Specification for Fine aggregates in concrete: SIRIM, MS.
- ASTM Standard. (2006). C136-06, 2006, “Standard Test Method for Sieve Analysis of Fine and Coarse Aggregates,” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
- British Standard. (1985). 8110: Part 1, Structural use of concrete–code of practice for design and construction. British Standards Institute, London UK, 3–8.
- MS522. (2007). Compositions, specifications and conformity criteria for common cements, Malaysia Standard.
- Sika. (2012). Superplasticizers. Water Reducers (High Range). From http://mys.sika.com/en/solutions_products/02/02a001/02a001sa03/02a001sa03100/02a001sa03109.html
- ACI Committee. (1991). Standard Practice for Selecting Proportions for Normal, Heavyweight, and Mass Concrete (ACI 211.1–91). Paper presented at the American Concrete Institute.
- Abdullahi, M., Al-Mattarneh, H., & Mohammed, B. (2010). Characterisation of Palm Oil Clinker Aggregate. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 5(16).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.