MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- L. Abdullah, N. Jumadi, R. Sabu, H. Arshad, F. Fayza Mohd Fawzy, Assessment Criteria On Sustainable Rating Tools Used In Asian Countries. Sustainable Initiatives: Case Study in Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia (2015)
- K. Addae-Dapaah, S. J Chieh, Green Mark Certification: Does the Market Understand? Journal of Sustainable Real Estate, 3(1), 162–191 (2011)
- R.R Aroul, Going green - Impact on residential property values. Thesis. University Of Texas At Arlington (2009)
- S. Bell, S. Morse, Sustainability Indicators: Measuring the Immeasurable? Second Edition Earthscan.London. Sterling, VA (2008).
- Q. A Cerqual, Economic Analysis of the Green Value of Residential Real Estate Green Value in Residential Buildings: Is It a Reality today? (2012)
- Z. Darus, N. Hashim, E. Salleh, Development of rating system for sustainable building in Malaysia. WSEAS Transactions on Environment and Development, 5(3), 260–272 (2009)
- The Appraisal Foundation, Valuation Of Green and High Performance Property: Background and Core Competency (2015)
- F. Fuerst, P. McAllister, Green Noise or Green Value? Measuring the Effects of Environmental Certification on Office Values. Real Estate Economics, 39(1), 45–69 (2011) [CrossRef]
- A. Griffin, B. Kaufman, S. Hamilton, Certified Home Performance: Assessing the Market Impacts of Third Party Certification on Residential Properties. Earth Advantage Institute (2009)
- M. Halim, Economic Issues on Green Office Buildings in Malaysia. International Real Estate Research Symposium 2009, 1–13 (2009)
- Hao Wu, H. Robert,Crawford, G. Warren-Myers, Malay Dave, M. N. Concept and Barriers For The Economic Value of Low-energy Houses. COBRA (2015)
- Hartenberger, P. Ursula, D. Lorenz, Breaking the Viscous Circle of Blame-Making the Business Case for Sustainable Buildings. In RICS Research (2008)
- R. Jaques, D. Norman, I. Page, Valuing sustainability and resilience features in housing, 333 (2015)
- W. M Jayantha, W. S Man, Effect of green labelling on residential property price: a case study in Hong Kong. Journal of Facilities Management, 11(1), 31–51 (2013) [CrossRef]
- J. Pitts, T. O Jackson, Green Buildings : Valuation Issues and Perspectives. The Appraisal Journal, 76(2), 115 (2008)
- M. Landman, Breaking through the Barriers to Sustainable Building, Thesis, THUFTS University (1999)
- D. Lorenz, T. Lützkendorf, Sustainability and property valuation: Systematisation of existing approaches and recommendations for future action. Journal of Property Investment & Finance, vol. 29 (2011)
- B. N Miller, J. Spivey, A. Florance, Does Green Pay Off ? Exhibit 1: Percent Occupancy Rates. Energy. (2007).
- S. R Muldavin, VALUE BEYOND COST SAVINGS How to Underwrite Sustainable Properties. Green Building Finance Consortium (2010)
- RICS, Green value Green Buildings, growing assets (2005)
- S. Rosen, Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition. Journal of Political Economy, 34–55 (1974)
- M. Samari, N. Godrati, R. Esmaeilifar, P. Olfat, M. W M Shafiei, The investigation of the barriers in developing green building in Malaysia. Modern Applied Science, 7(2), 1–10 (2013)
- World Commission on Environment and Development. Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development: Our Common Future. WCED (Vol. 4) (1987)
- X. Yang, Measuring the Effects of Environmental Certification on Residential Property Values - Evidence from Green Condominiums in Portland, (2013)
- J. Yoshida, A. Sugiura, Which “greenness” is valued? Evidence from green condominiums in Tokyo. 46th Annual AREUEA Conference, 1–34 (2010).
- P. D Vries, Measuring and Explaining House Price Development. Netherlands: Delft University of Technology (2010)
- P. Wyatt, Property Valuation In An Economic Context. Blackwell Publishing (2007). [CrossRef]
- D. Cadman, ‘The vicious circle of blame’, in Upstream, http//:www.upstreamstrategies.co.uk. (2000)
- A. H M Iman, Basics Aspects of Property Market Research, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (2006)
- M. Monson, Valuation using hedonic pricing models. Cornell Real Estate Review, 7, 62–73 (2009)
- R.K Yin, Application of case study research, 2nd Edition. CA: The Sage Publications (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.