MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- D. H. W. Li and E. K. W. Tsang, “An analysis of daylighting performance for office buildings in Hong Kong,” Build. Environ., Vol. 43, no. 9, pp. 1446–1458, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Heschong and F. Oaks, “Windows and Classrooms: A Study of Student Performance and the Indoor Environment,” 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Z. A. Hamid, A. F. Roslan, M. C. Ali, F. C. Hung, M. S. M. Noor, and N. M. Kilau, “Towards a national green building rating system for Malaysia,” Malaysian Constr. Res. J., Vol. 14, no. October, pp. 0–16, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Galasiu and J. A. Veitch, “Occupant preferences and satisfaction with the luminous environment and control systems in daylit offices: a literature review,” Energy Build., Vol. 38, pp. 728–742, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Boyce, C. Hunter, and O. Howlett, “The Benefits of Daylight through Windows,” 2003. [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu and Y. Su, “Daylight availability assessment and its potential energy saving estimation–A literature review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 52, pp. 494–503, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CK Tang and N. Chin, Building Energy Efficiency Technical Guideline For Passive Design. Building Sector Energy Efficiency Project BSEEP, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Mayhoub and D. J. Carter, “The costs and benefits of using daylight guidance to light office buildings,” Build. Environ., Vol. 46, pp. 698–710, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ruck, S. Aydinli, J. Christoffersen, Gi. Courret, I. Edmonds, R. Jakobiak, M. Kischkoweit-Lopin, M. Klinger, E. Lee, and L. Michel, Daylight in Buildings: A source book on Daylighting systems and components. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- F. Linhart, S. K. Wittkopf, and J. L. Scartezzini, “Performance of Anidolic Daylighting Systems in tropical climates - Parametric studies for identification of main influencing factors,” Sol. Energy, Vol. 84, no. 7, pp. 1085–1094, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Wittkopf, “Daylight performance of anidolic ceiling under different sky conditions,” Sol. Energy, Vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 151–161, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Scartezzini and G. Courret, “Anidolic daylighting systems,” Sol. Energy, Vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 123–135, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Linhart and J. L. Scartezzini, “Minimizing lighting power density in office rooms equipped with Anidolic Daylighting Systems,” Sol. Energy, Vol. 84, no. 4, pp. 587–595, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Integrated Environmental Solutions, “Radiance View User Guide,” 2015. [Online]. Available: http://www.iesve.com/downloads/help/ve2012/Lighting/Radiance.pdf. [Accessed: 01-Jan-2006]. [Google Scholar]
- Alanod-xxentria, “MIRO95ax4 Data Sheet,” Alanod-xxentria, 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.alanod-xxentria.com/download/technical/20140506042823817.pdf. [Accessed: 01-Jan-2016]. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kensek and J. Suk, “Daylight Factor (overcast sky) versus Daylight Availability (clear sky) in Computer-based Daylighting Simulations,” J. Creat. Sustain. Archit. Built …, Vol. 1, pp. 3–14, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Green Building Index, “GBI NRNC Non Residential New Construction Design Tool.” Green Building Index, p. 76, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. Nabil and J. Mardaljevic, “Useful daylight illuminance: a new paradigm for assessing daylight in buildings,” Light. Res. Technol., Vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 41–59, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Departments of Standards Malaysia, MS1525 - 2014 Code of Practice on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy for Non Residential Buildings (2nd Revision). 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. Chaiwiwatworakul and S. Chirarattananon, “Luminous efficacies of global and diffuse horizontal irradiances in a tropical region,” Renew. Energy, Vol. 53, no. 0, pp. 148–158, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Alrubaih, M. F. M. Zain, M. A. Alghoul, N. L. N. Ibrahim, M. A. Shameri, and O. Elayeb, “Research and development on aspects of daylighting fundamentals,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 21, pp. 494–505, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heschong Mahone Group, “High Efficiency Office: Low Ambient/Task Lighting Pilot Project,” 2009. [Google Scholar]
- F. Maamari and M. Fontoynont, “Analytical tests for investigating the accuracy of lighting programs,” Light. Res. Technol., Vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 225–242, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.