MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- JayasooriaD, KrishnanB, and OoiG. (1997). Disabled people in a newly industrializing economy: Opportunities and challenges in Malaysia. Disability and Society, 12(3), 455–463 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KennedyM.K, and HeslaB.. (2008). We have human rights, Harvard Project on Disability, Harvard [Google Scholar]
- KamaruddinH. (2007). The implementation of the SIRIM Codes of Practice for Disabled Persons by DBKL. University Technology MARA Malaysia. Unpublished dissertation [Google Scholar]
- HikmahK., AhmadE.H., MahayuddinM, Nor RimaM. A., and Wan ZureaW.I. (2012). The implementation of the Malaysian Standard Code of Practice on Access for Disabled Persons by Local Authority. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 50(2), 442–451 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SoltaniS.H.K., AbbasM.Y., AwangM.B. and YamanR. (2012). Accessibility for disabled in public transportation terminal. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 35(2), 78–86 [Google Scholar]
- HafizuddinM. (2013). Provision of facilities for disabled people in electric train service (ETS) railway station in Perak Darul Ridzuan. University Technology MARA Malaysia. Unpublished dissertation [Google Scholar]
- AhmadE.H., FaridahI., ZarinaI., NatashaK. and MardhatiA.R. (2011). Disabled facilities in shopping malls: Malaysians perspective. Business and Management Quarterly Review, 2(4), 56–64 [Google Scholar]
- FairuzzanaA.P., and FuziahI. (2012). Accessibility of visually impaired passengers at urban railway stations in the Klang Valley. International Transactional Journal of Engineering, Management & Applied Sciences & Technologies, 3(3), 277–292 [Google Scholar]
- Seyed HassanK.S., MashitaS., MohamadA. and RostamY. (2011). Accessibility for disabled in public transportation terminal. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 35(1), 89–96 [Google Scholar]
- KamaruddinH., Muhamad AriffN.R., Wan ZureaW.I., BakriA.F., and ZarinaI. (2014). Malaysian scenario on access and facilities for persons with disabilities: A literature review. MATEC Web of Conferences [Google Scholar]
- JennieS., SimonD. and TanyaP. (2012). The embodied tourist experiences of people with vision impairment : Management implications beyond the visual gaze. Tourist Management, 33(1), 941–950 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SyazwaniA.K. and MariamJ. (2012). Users’ satisfaction and perception on accessibility of public buildings in Putrajaya : Access audit study. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 50(2), 429–441 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.