MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- F. Ismail, N. M. Yusuwan, and H. E. A. Baharuddin, “Management factors for successful IBS projects implementation,” Procedia-Social Behav. Sci., vol. 68, no. 1877–0428, pp. 99–107, 2012. [CrossRef]
- L. Koskela, “Lean production in construction,” Elsevier Sci. Publ., pp. 47–54, 1993.
- A. Forsberg and L. Saukkoriipi, “Measurement of Waste and Productivity in Relation to Lean Thinking,” in Proceedings IGLC-15, July 2007, Michigan, USA, 2007, vol. 46, no. July, pp. 67–76.
- H. A. Rahman, C. Wang, I. Yen, and W. Lim, “Waste Processing Framework For Non-Value- Adding Activities Using Lean Construction,” vol. 1, pp. 8–13, 2012.
- R. Rivas and A. Serpell, “Evaluation and Improvement of the Procurement Process in Construction Projects,” in Proceeding IGLC-7, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA, 1999, pp. 219–230.
- S. Alwi, K. Hampson, and S. Mohamed, “Non value adding activities : A comparative study of Indonesian and Australian construction project,” Proc. 10th Int. Gr. Lean Constr. Conf. Gramado, Brazil, pp. 627–638, 2002.
- E. R. Skoyles and J. R. Skoyles, Waste prevention on site. BT Batsford Limited., 1987.
- A. Sugiharto, K. Hampson, and S. Mohamed, “Factors influencing contractor performance in Indonesia : a study of non value-adding activities”, Proc. Int. Conf. Adv. Des. Constr. Constr. Manag. Maint. Build. Struct., vol. 2, pp. 20–34, 2002.
- D. D. Viana, C. T. Formoso, and B. T. Kalsaas, “Waste in Construction: A Systematic Literature Review on Empirical Studies,” in Proceedings for the 20th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction, 2012.
- J. Felipe, P. Achell, and M. B. Bonet, “A preliminary proposal for a waste-based management approach to improve performance in construction”, Proceeding IGLC-21, July 2013, Fortaleza, Brazil, pp. 115–124, 2012.
- L. Koskela, “Application of the new production philosophy to construction,” Stanford University, 1992.
- H. Macomber and G. Howell, “Two great wastes in organizations : A Typology for Addressing the Concern for the Underutilization of Human Potential,” in proceedings IGLC12, Elsinore, 25-27 July., 2004, pp. 1–9.
- C. T. Formoso and E. H. Hirota, “Method for waste control in the building industry,” in Proceeding IGLC-7, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA, 1999, pp. 325–334.
- L. Koskela and R. Sharpe, “Flow process analysis in construction,” Autom. Robot. Constr. 1994, Elsevier Sci. B.V, pp. 281–288, 1994.
- S. Han and S. Lee, “Modeling and representation of non-value adding activities due to errors and changes in design and construction projects,” Proc. 2007 Winter Smulation Conf., pp. 2082–2089, 2007.
- A. O. Ralph and R. Iyagba, “Factors Affecting Contractor Performance : A Comparative Study of Non Value-Adding Activities in Nigeria and Indonesia,” vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 467–474, 2012.
- M. J. Horman and R. Kenley, “Quantifying Levels of Wasted Time in Construction with,” no. January, pp. 52–61, 2005.
- P. Josephson and L. Saukkoriipi, “Waste in construction projects call for a new approach,” chalmers univerity Technol., pp. 1–57, 2007.
- T. Ohno, Tovota Production System: Beyond Large-Scale Production. Productivitiy Pres, Cambridge, MA, 1988.
- S. M. Motavallian and H. Settyvari, “Application of Value Stream Mapping in Product Development”, Chalmers University of Technology, 2013.
- J. Arleroth and H. Kristensson, “Waste in Lean Construction”, Chalmers University of Technology, 2011.
- J. P. Womack andanieD.. T. Jones, Lean thinking: banish waste and create wealth in your corporation. Simon and Schuster., 2010.
- B. a. G. Bossink and H. J. H. Brouwers, “Construction Waste: Quantification and Source Evaluation,” J. Constr. Eng. Manag., vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 55–60, 1996. [CrossRef]
- L. F. Alarcon, “Tools for the identification and reduction of waste in construction projects,” Lean Constr., pp. 365–377, 1997.
- A. Sugiharto, H. Keith, and M. Sherif, “Waste in the Indonesian construction projects,” in Proceedings The 1st International Conference of CIB W107-Creating a sustainable Construction Industry in Developing Countries, south Africa. Accessed, 2002, pp. 305–315.
- A. Serpell, A. Venturi, and J. Conteras, “characterization of waste in building construction projects,” 3rd Work. lean Constr. Albarquerque, 1995.
- S. Senaratne and D. Wijesiri, “Lean Construction as a Strategic Option: Testing its Suitability and Acceptability in Sri Lanka,” pp. 34–48, 2008.
- F. Emuze, “Non-value adding activities in construction: The case of South African infrastructure sector,” J. Constr., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 5–9, 2013.
- R. J. Tersine, “The primary drivers for continuous improvement: the reduction of the triad of waste,” J. Manag. issues, pp. 15–28, 2004.
- L. Koskela, “An exploration towards a production theory and its application to construction,” 2000.
- S. G. Modegh, “An evaluation of waste,” in Proceeding IGLC-21, July 2013, 1999, pp. 729–738.
- L. Koskela and J. Leikas, “Lean manufacturing of construction components,” Lean Constr., pp. 263–272, 1997.
- A. Akintoye, “Analysis of factors influencing project cost estimating practice,” Constr. Manag. Econ., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 77–89, 2000. [CrossRef]
- L. I. M. K. Hoe, “Causal model for management of subcontractors in waste minimization”, National University of Singapore, 2005.
- M. M. M. Teo and M. Loosemore, “A theory of waste behaviour in the construction industry,” no. September 2013, pp. 37–41, 2010.
- P. E. Love and J. Smith, “Benchmarking, benchaction, and benchlearning: Rework mitigation in projects,” J. Manag. Eng., vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 147–159, 2003. [CrossRef]
- C. Nunnally Jum and H. Bernstein Ira, Psychometric theory. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1978.
- E. A. Ariola, Principles and Methods of Research, 1st ed. 2006.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.