MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- KinderC. and D. Wright, Better Public service Delivery Through Public-Private Partnerships: A New Approach to Infrastructure Development. (2009), Commonwealth Business School and International Financial Services, London (IFSL).
- CruzC.O. and R.C. Marques, Infrastructure Public-Private Partnerships: Decision, Management and Development. (2013): Springer Berlin Heidelberg. [CrossRef]
- YescombeE.R., Public-Private Partnerships: Principles of Policy and Finance. (2011), Butterworth-Heinemann: Elsevier Science.
- ShenL.-Y., A. Platten, and X.P. Deng, Role of public private partnerships to manage risks in public sector projects in Hong Kong. INT J PROJ MANAGE, (2006). 24(7): p. 587–594. [CrossRef]
- CheungE., A.P.C. Chan, and S. Kajewski, Reasons for implementing public private partnership projects: Perspectives from Hong Kong, Australian and British practitioners. JPIF, (2009). 27(1): p. 81–95.
- TakimR., et al., The Malaysian Private Finance Initiative and Value for Money. Asian social science, (2009). 5(3): p. P103.
- Public Private Partnership Unit, Public Private Partnership Guideline, P.M.D. Public Private Partnership Unit, Editor. (2009): Malaysia.
- BehL.S., Development and Distortion of Malaysian Public‐Private Partnerships–Patronage, Privatised Profits and Pitfalls. AJPA, (2010). 69(s1): p. S74–S84.
- IsmailS., Critical success factors of public private partnership (PPP) implementation in Malaysia. APJBA (2013). 5(1): p. 6–19.
- Ninth Malaysia Plan, Ninth Malaysia Plan (2006-2010). 2006, Economic Planning Unit: Malaysia.
- IsmailS. and F.A. Haris, Rationales for public private partnership (PPP) implementation in Malaysianull. JFMPC, 2014. 19(3): p. 188–201.
- IsmailS., Factors attracting the use of public private partnership in Malaysia. JCDC, (2013). 18(1): p. 95–108.
- AbdullahN., et al. PPP/PFI in Malaysian Development Plans: Purpose, Structure, Implementation, Financing and Risk Transfer. in Proceedings of 5th Asia-Pacific Business Research Conference. (2014). Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- IsmailS. and F.A. Haris, Constraints in implementing Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Malaysia. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, (2014). 4(3): p. 238–250. [CrossRef]
- IsmailS. What Drives Value for Money of Public Private Partnership (PPP) Projects Implementation in Malaysia? in Persidangan Kebangsaan Ekonomi Malaysia (PERKEM VII). (2012). , Perak, Malaysia.
- TakimR., K. Ismail, and A.H. Nawawi. A value for money assessment method for Public Private Partnership: A lesson from Malaysian approach. in International Conference on Economic and Finance research. 2011. Singapore.
- El-HaramM.A., S. Marenjak, and M.W. Horner, Development of a generic framework for collecting whole life cost data for the building industry. JQME, (2002). 8(2): p. 144–151.
- AkintoyeA., M. Beck, and C. Hardcastle, Public-Private Partnerships: Managing Risks and Opportunities. (2003): Wiley. [CrossRef]
- SiemiatyckiM. and N. Farooqi, Value for Money and Risk in Public–Private Partnerships. JAPA, (2012). 78(3): p. 286–299.
- GrimseyD. and M. Lewis, Public Private Partnerships: The Worldwide Revolution in Infrastructure Provision and Project Finance. (2007): Edward Elgar.
- BoardmanA., F. Poschmann, and A. Vining, North American infrastructure P3s: examples and lessons learned. The Challenge of Public–Private Partnerships: Learning from International Experience, (2005): p. 162–189.
- RobinsonH., et al., Governance and Knowledge Management for Public-Private Partnerships. (2009): Wiley.
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Report to Congress on the Costs, Benefits, and Efficiencies of Public-Private Partnerships for Fixed Guideway Capital Projects. (2007), U.S. Department of Transportation: Washington, DC.
- KumaraswamyM., et al., A review of Australian PPP governance structures. JFMPC, (2010). 15(3): p. 198–215.
- PatelM. and H. Robinson, Impact of governance on project delivery of complex NHS PFI/PPP schemes. JFMPC, (2010). 15(3): p. 216–234.
- CruzC.O. and R.C. Marques, Integrating Infrastructure and Clinical Management in PPPs for Health Care. J. Manage. Eng., (2013). 29(4): p. 471–481. [CrossRef]
- BarlowJ. and M. Köberle-Gaiser, The private finance initiative, project form and design innovation: The UK’s hospitals programme. Research Policy, (2008). 37(8): p. 1392–1402. [CrossRef]
- AlshawiM., Concept and background to Public Private Partnership / Private Finance Initiative–UK Experience. 2009, Iraq Institute for Economic Reforms (IIER).
- RaisbeckP., Considering design and PPP innovation: A review of design factors in PPPresearch, in Procs 25th Annual ARCOM Conference, DaintyA., Editor. (2009), he Association of Researchers in Construction Management p. 239–47.
- El-HaramM.A. and A. Agapiou, The role of the facility manager in new procurement routes. JQME, (2002). 8(2): p. 124.
- DoloiH., Understanding impacts of time and cost related construction risks on operational performance of PPP projects. INT J STRATEG PROP M, (2012). 16(3): p. 316–337. [CrossRef]
- LingF.Y.Y., et al., Public Private Partnerships: Overcoming Pre-Contract Problems Faced by Public Clients and Private Providers in Infrastructure Projects in Singapore. IJCM, (2011). 11(1): p. 63–77.
- BougrainF., Energy performance and public private partnership. BEPAM, (2012). 2(1): p. 41–55.
- LiebeM. and A.M. Pollock, The experience of the private finance initiative in the UK’s National Health Service. (2009), The Centre for International Health Policy, The University of Edinburgh: Edinburgh.
- McKeeM., N. Edwards, and R. Atun, Public-private partnerships for hospitals. Bulletin of the World Health Organization, (2006). 84(11): p. 890–896.
- SciulliN., Public private partnerships: an exploratory study in health care. Asian Review of Accounting, (2008). 16(1): p. 21–38. [CrossRef]
- NgS.T. and Y.M.W. Wong, Adopting non‐privately funded public‐private partnerships in maintenance projects: A case study in Hong Kong. ECAM, (2006). 13(2): p. 186–200.
- LiB., et al., Perceptions of positive and negative factors influencing the attractiveness of PPP/PFI procurement for construction projects in the UK: Findings from a questionnaire survey. ECAM, (2005). 12(2): p. 125–148.
- BabatundeS.O., et al., Stakeholder perceptions on critical success factors for public-private partnership projects in Nigeria. BEPAM, (2016). 6(1): p. 74–91.
- EadieR., P. Millar, and R. Grant, PFI/PPP, private sector perspectives of UK transport and healthcare. BEPAM, (2013). 3(1): p. 89–104.
- SecretariatICA, Attracting Investors to African Public-private Partnerships: A Project Preparation Guide. World Bank e-Library. (2009), Washington DC: World Bank.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.