MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|
- Johnson T. (2008). Project Management Professional (PMP) exam success series: certification exam mannual. Texas: Crosswind Project Management Inc
- Creedy G.D. (2005). Risk factors leading to cost overrun in the delivery of highway construction projects. PhD thesis, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Laryea S. (2008). Risk pricing practices in finances, insurance and construction. In: COBRA Research Conference, September 4th – 5th, Dublin Institute of Technology
- Loosemore M., Raftery J., Reily C. & Higgion D. (2006). Risk management in projects. London: Routledge
- Edwards P.J. & Bowen P.A. (2005). Risk and risk management in construction: a review and future direction for research, engineering, Construction and architectural management, 5(4): 339–349. [CrossRef]
- Amer Zayed, T., M. & Pan, J. (2007). Assessing risk and uncertainty inherent in Chinese highway project using AHP, International journal of project management, 26: 408–419 [CrossRef]
- Vargas-Hernández J.G. (2011). Modeling Risk and Innovation Management. Advances in Competitiveness Research, 19 (3-4), 45–57.
- Olamiwale I.O. (2014). Evaluation of Risk Management Practices in the Construction Industry in Swaziland. Master of Quantity Surveying Thesis, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Dey P.K. & Ogunlana S.O. (2004). Selection and application of risk management tools and technique for build-operate-transfer-projects, Industrial management and data system, 4: 334–336.
- Simu K. (2006). Risk management in small construction projects. Licentiate dissertation. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Lulea. LTU
- Oztas A. & Okmen O. (2004). Risk analysis in fixed price design-build construction projects, built and environment, 39, 229–237.
- Smith N.J., Merna T., & Jobbling P. (2006). Managing Risk in Construction Projects. 2nd edition Oxford: Blackwell Publishing
- Abassi G. Y., Abdel-Jaber M. S. & Abu-Khajedart A. (2005). Risk analysis for the major factors affecting the construction industry in Jordan, Emirate, Journal of engineering research, 10: 41–47.
- Al-Salman A. (2004). Assessment of risk management perception and practices of construction contractors in Saudi Arabia. Master of Science, Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals.
- Warszawski A., & Sacks R. (2004). Practical Multifactor Approach to Evaluating Risk of Investment in Engineering Projects, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 130(3), 357–367 [CrossRef]
- Mills A. (2001). A systematic approach to risk management for construction. Structural survey, 19(5): 245–252. [CrossRef]
- Wong J.T.Y. & Huie E.C.M. (2006). Construction project risks: further considerations for contractors’ pricing in Hong Kong. Construction management and economics, 24: 425–438. [CrossRef]
- Klemetti A. (2006). Risk management in construction project networks. Laboratory of Industrial Management, Helsinki University of Technology.
- El-KarimiAzari A., Mousavi N., Mousavi F.S., & Hosseini S. (2011). Risk Assessment model selection in Construction Industry. Iran University of Science and Technology, Islamic Azad University and Tarbiyat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.
- Zou P.X.W., Zhang G. & Wang J. (2007). Understanding the key risks in construction projects in China. International journal of projets management, 25: 601–614. [CrossRef]
- Kishan P., Bhavsar J.J., & Bhatt R. (2014). A Study of Risk Factors Affecting Building Construction Projects, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, 3(12), 831–835
- Skorupka D. (2008). Identification and initial risk assessment of construction projects in Poland. Journal of management in engineering, 24(3): 120–127. [CrossRef]
- Kerzner H. (1998). Project management: a system approach to planning, scheduling and control. New York, Chi Chester: Johnwill.
- Adnan H. (2008a). An Assessment of Risk Management in joint venture projects (JV) in Malaysia, Asian Social Science, 4(6), 99–106.
- AS/NZS ISO 31000: 2009 Risk Management-Principles and Guidance. Retrieved from http://www.finance.gov.au/sites/default/files/COV_216905_Risk_Management_Fact_Sheet_FA3_23082010_0.pdf. Accessed: 16/01/2016.
- Association for Project Management. (2000). Project Management Body of Knowledge, 4th edition, Project Risk Analysis and Management, a guide by APM.
- Tuncel G., & Alpan G. (2010). Risk assessment and management for supply chain networks: A case study, Computers in Industry, (61), 250–259
- Giannakis M., & Louis M.(2011). A Multi-agent based frame work for supply chain risk management, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, (17), 23–31 [CrossRef]
- Mazouni M.H. (2008). Pour une Meilleure Approche du Management des Risques : De la Modélisation Ontologique du Processus Accidentel au Système Interactif d’Aide à la Décision, Thèse de Doctorat de l’Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine, Université de Nancy, France.
- Ubani Chinenye, Amade E., Benedict Okorocha, Aku K., Agwu A., & Okogbuo, F.(2015). Project Risk Management Issues in the Nigerian Construction Industry, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, 3(1): 217–232.
- Tchankova L. (2002). Risk identification: basic stage in risk management. Environmental Management and Health, 13(3):290–297.
- Towers Perrin. 2008. Towers Perrin Risk and Opportunity WhitePaper. Available from: http://www.towersperrin.com [Accessed 05/01/2016].
- Kuang Z. (2011). Risk Management in Construction Projects: Application of Risk Management in Construction Period. Bachelor of Architectural Technology and Construction Management. Via University College, Horsens Campus, Denmark.
- DEAT (2006) Risk Management, Integrated Environmental Management Information Series 23, Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEAT), Pretoria-South Africa. http://www.deat.gov.za. Accessed [03/01/2016]
- Cooper D., Grey S., Raymond G. & Walker P. (2005). Managing risks in large projects and complex procurement. Chichester: John Wiley.
- Nguyen N. P. & Li Y. (2012). “Critical analysis of risk management and significant impacts of its application on Sichuan Post-earthquakes Reconstruction project”. Master of Science Thesis. Umea University, Sweden
- Schatteman D., Herroelean W., Vandvonder S. & Boone A. (2008). Methodology for integrated risk management and proactive scheduling of construction projects, Journal of construction engineering and management, 134(1): 885–893. [CrossRef]
- Winch G., (2002). “Managing construction projects, an information processing approach”. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.
- Chapman C. & Ward S. (1997). “Project Risk Management: Processes, Techniques and Insights”
- El-Dash K. (2008). Construction risk management application and education selected. Proceeding from the 12th International Congress on Project Engineering, 390–403.
- Opolot P.K., Buys N.S. & Slabber J.M. 2009. Risk management in the South African construction industry. Available from: http://www.yumpu.com/document/view/11842795/risk-management-in-the-south-africaconstruction.industry.html. Accessed: 10/01/2016
- Lisa Turnbough P.E. (2005). Risk management on large capital projects. Journal of professional issues in engineering and practices, 365–374.
- Wang M. & Chou H. (2003). Risk allocation and risk handling of highway projects in Taiwan. Journal of management in engineering, 19(22): 60–68. [CrossRef]
- PMI (2008). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Project Management Institute, Newtown Square, PA.
- Zenghua K. (2011). Risk Management in Construction Projects. VIA University College, Horsens Campus, Denmark.
- Dada J.O. (2010) Strategies for militating risk in construction projects. In proceedings of the 40th Annual general meeting/conference of the Nigerian Institute of Building, 7th-11th July 2010, Asaba, Delta, Nigeria, 28–35.
- Lester A., (2007). Project management, planning and control., 5th edition Oxford: Elsevier Ltd Light Press.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.