MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 65, 20162016 The International Conference on Nanomaterial, Semiconductor and Composite Materials (ICNSCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Composites and Polymer Materials|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- S. Luejanda and K. Jirapattarasilp, The Study of Surface Finish in Face Milling of Stainless Steel:AISI 304, Adv. Mater. Research, Vol. 650 (2013), p.606. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chutrakul, K. Jirapattarasilp, The Effect of Hard Milling on Surface Finish of Medium Carbon Steel, Adv. Mater. Research, Vol. 904 (2014), p.213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Wang, Y. L. Zhang, H.B. Liu, M.H. Du, Surface Finish Study of Hard Milling 45 Steel with PCBN ToolAdv. Mater. Research, Vol. 468-471 (2012), p.1467. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tsuda, K. Okuda, H. Shizaka, and M. Nunobiki, A Study of the Micro End Milling of Titanium Alloy, Adv. Mater. Research, Vol 325(2011), p.588. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ulutan,T. Ozel, Machining induced surface integrity in titanium and nickel alloys: A review International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol.51 (3) (2011), p. 250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hadi, J.A. Ghani, C.A. Haron, N.A. Raof, Tribological Characterization of the Cutting Zone in Milling Nickel Based Alloy, Appl. Mech. and Mater. Vols. 554 (2014) p.12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Abbas, A.A. Habaibeh, and D. Z. Su, The Investigation of Prediction Surface Roughness from Machining Forces in End Milling Processes, Key Eng. Mater.,Vol.486, (2011), p 91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Obma and K. Jirapattarasilp, The Effect of Vertical Milling on Finished Surface of Polymethyl-methacrylate Sheet, Appl. Mech. and Mater. Vols. 157-158 (2012) p.263 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.