MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 65, 20162016 The International Conference on Nanomaterial, Semiconductor and Composite Materials (ICNSCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Composites and Polymer Materials|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- P. Kendall, P. DiPersio, J. Sofos, Food and Nutrition Series/Preparation 9.308, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Tabassum, V.K. Jindal, Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Research 13, 312–319 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wutthithanyawat, N. Srisiriwat, Applied Mechanics and Materials 627, 153–157 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wutthithanyawat, N. Srisiriwat, Applied Mechanics and Materials 619, 303–308 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shafy, A. Nafeh, E.A. Sweelem, F.H. Fahmy, Smart Grid and Renewable Energy 4, 153–160 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Han, C. Zuo, W. Wu, J. Li, Z. Liu, Mathematical Problems in Engineering Article ID 584376, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Boeri, F. Neto da Silva, J. Ferreira, M. Soares dos Santos, European Drying Conference - EuroDrying’2011, Spain, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Boeri, F.N. da Silva, J. Ferreira, Acta Scientiarum. Technology 35, 279–289 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Geddes, Internal Model Control (IMC) of a Fruit Drying System, Bachelor of Engineering dissertation, Faculty of Engineering and Surveying, University of Southern Queensland, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Smith, A.B. Corripio, Principles and Practice of Automatic Process Control, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Canada, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, R. Bala, B. Bhatia, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 4, 915–922 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.