MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- E. M. L. Beale, Confidence regions in nonlinear situation, J.R. Statist. Soc. B 22, 1960, 41–88.
- D.M. Bates, D.G. Watts, Relative curvature measures of nonlinearity, J. R. Statist, Soc. B 42, 1980, 1–25.
- Wei Bo-cheng, Non-linear regression analysis in modern times, Southeast university press, Nanjing, 1989.
- Wu Yi, Yi Dongyun, Reducing curvature of a class of nonlinear regression models, Science in china(Series E:Technological Sciences), 2000(2).
- Wu Jinmei, Ling Xiaodong, Li Yonggang. Least square regression model with weight for non-linear multi-structure, Statistics and decision, 2010(24):11–14.
- Cheng Xiru, Wang Songgui, Regression analysis at modern times, Anhui education press,1987.
- Qian Jin, Wu Jinmei, Ling Xiaodong. Computing method of least square regression model with weight, Statistics and decision, 2007(9).
- Yi Wu, Zhu Jubo. Trajectory data processing fusion algorithm, Science in China(Series E:Technological Sciences), 1998(6).
- Zhou Haiyin, Xie Meihua, Fusion algorithm for error satechment based on measure data of aero-craft, Journal of Ballistics, Vol.13 No.1 March 2001.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.