MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- M Y H Bangash, Concrete and Concrete Structure: Numerical Modeling and Applications. Elsevier Science Publishers Ltd, 1989.
- L Huyse, Y Hemmaty, L Vandewallc, Finite Element Modeling of Fiber Reinforced Concrete Beams, Proceeding of the ANSYS Conference, Vol. 2, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,1994.
- Y. Hemmay Modeling of Shear Force Transferred Between Cracks in Reinforced and Fiber Reinforced and Fiber Reinforced Concrete Structures, Proceedings of the ANSYS
- S- Timoshenko. Theory of plates and shells, 1959.
- J. Isenberg Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete StructuresⅡ [J], ASCE, 1993.
- P. Farming Nonlinear Models of Reinforced and Post-tensioned Concrete Beams. Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering, 2001 (2):111–119.
- E Erduran, A Yakut, Drift Based Damage Functions for Reinforced Concrete Columns. Computers and Structures,2004,82 (2-3:121–130. [CrossRef]
- Barzegar, Maddipudi, Srinivas, Three-Dimensional Modeling of Concrete Structures.1: Plain Concrete Structures.1:Plain Concrete, Journal of Structural Engineering, 1997, 123 (10:1339–1346. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.