MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- David Whiteside, Bruce Clifford Elliott. Coordination and variability in the elite female tennis serve[J]. Journal of Sports Sciences; 2015, 33 (7): 675–686. [CrossRef]
- Zhilei Wang, Shanfei Zhang. Kinematic Analysis on the Serve Technique of lower limbs[J]. Journal of ningbo university of technology. 2009,21(3):77–80.
- T. S. Ellenbecker, E.P. Roetert, D.S. Bailie, G.J. Davies, & S.W. Brown Glenohumeral joint total rotation range of motion in elite tennis players and baseball pitchers. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise; 2002, 34(12): 2052–2056. [CrossRef]
- Chuanjia Du, Jihe Zhou, Shuai Wang. Kinematic Analysis on the Serve Technique of Elite Tennis Player. Grigor • Dimitrov Based on 3D VR Technology[J]. MATEC Web of conferences, 2016, 44.
- Botao Yan, Yanxi Wu. Biomechanical analysis of the tennis serve [J]. Journal of Sports science. 2000, 20 (4): 80–84.
- Kai Hu, Yun Wang. Serve action analysis of the Elite male tennis players [J]. Journal of Sports research and education: 104–106.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.