MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Li Xiaolong, Li Ting, Research on resource management of cloud computing, Computer & Telecommunication, 1,p. 62–64 (2010)
- Yang Siwei, Gao Donghuai, Ning Yuwen, Research on network learning resource sharing based on Cloud Computing, The Chinese Journal of ICT in Education, 3,p. 20–23 (2012)
- Aao li-bo, platform design of teaching resources sharing based on cloud Computing, Information Technology, 10, p.46–48 (2015)
- Zhang Lei, Cloud computing and information resource sharing management, Electronic Technology & Software Engineering, 4, p. 21 (2014)
- Fan Guisheng, Yu Huiqun, Cloud computing security model and management, Microcomputer Applications, 1, p. 1–3 (2013)
- Lv Yan, Research on human resource management information platform based on Cloud Computing, Management & Technolosy of SME, 20, p. 182–183 (2015)
- Jiang Zongpin, Luo Guofu, Liu Haidong, Design and implementation of logistics information platform based on Cloud Computing, Logistics Technology, 13,p. 256–258 (2015)
- Duan Zhongxiang, Construction of shared resource model of network platform based on Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering & Software, 5, p. 119–121(2013)
- Fang Jinming, The decision making system of virtual resource scheduling in cloud computing, Computer Measurement & Control, 12, p. 2145–2148 (2011)
- Liu Guoying, Library resource management system in the era of cloud computing, Journal of Baoshan University, 3, p. 28–32 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.