MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Zhao Zhao, Chen Xiaohui. An improved location algorithm based on RSSI in WSN[J]. Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators, 2009 (22):392–394. [Google Scholar]
- He T, Huang C D, Blum B M, et al. Range-Free Localization Schemes in Large Scale Sensor Networks[A]. In: Proc. of the 9th Annual Int’l Conf. on Mobile Computing and Networking[C]. San Diego: ACM Press,2003:81–95. [Google Scholar]
- Arias J, Zuloaga A. An RSSI Based Ad Hoc Location Algorithm[J]. Microprocessors and Microsystems, 2004, 28(5):403–405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paramvir Bahl, Venkata N Padmanabhan. An in-building RF-based user location and tracking system[C] // Proc. of the IEEE INFOCOM.IEEE, 2000:775–784. [Google Scholar]
- Theodore S Rappaport. Wireless communications: principles and practice[M]. Prentice Hall PTR, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Oka A, Lampe L. Distributed target tracking using signal strength measurements by a wireless sensor network[J]. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications,2010,28(7):1006–1015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Zhang, L. Zhang Research on distance measurement based on RSSI of ZigBee[C]//Proc Computing, Communication, Control, and Manag-Ement. China: Shandong, 2009:210–212. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.