MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Ouyang Y., Daganzo C. F., Characterization of the bullwhip effect in linear, time-invariant supply chains: Some formulae and tests. Management Science. 52 (2006)1544–1556.
- Lee H. L., Padmanabhan V., Whang S., The Bullwhip effect in supply chains. Sloan Management Review Spring. 38 (1997)93–102.
- Sterman J. D., Modeling managerial behavior: misperceptions of feedback in a dynamic decision making experiment. Management Science. 35 (1989)321–339. [CrossRef]
- Graves S.C., A single-item inventory model for a non-stationary demand process. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management. 1 (1999)50–61. [CrossRef]
- Zhang X., The impact of forecasting methods on the bullwhip effect. International Journal of Production Economics. 88(2004)15–27. [CrossRef]
- Chen F., Drezner Z., Ryan J.K., Simchi-Levi D., Quantifying the bullwhip effect in a simple supply chain. Management Science. 46 (2000) 436–443. [CrossRef]
- Chen Y.F., Disney S.M., The order-up-to policy “sweet spot”— using proportional controllers to eliminate the bullwhip problem. In: EUROMA POMS Conference. 2 (2003) 551–560.
- Lee H.L., So K.C., Tang C.S., The value of information sharing in a two-level supply chain. Management Science. 46 (2000)626–643. [CrossRef]
- Pishvaee M.S., Rabbani M., Torabi. S.A. A robust optimization approach to closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertainty, Appl. Math. Model. 35 (2011)637–649. [CrossRef]
- Hong D. H., Some results on the addition of fuzzy intervals. Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 122(2001)349–352. [CrossRef]
- Hong D. H., A note on fuzzy time-series model. Fuzzy Sets and systems. 155 (2005) 309–316. [CrossRef]
- M.H. Fazel Zarandi, M. Pourakbar, I.B. Turksen A, Fuzzy agent-based model for reduction of bullwhip effect in supply chain systems. Expert Systems with Applications. 34 (2008) 1680–1691. [CrossRef]
- Takagi H., Hayashi I., NN-driven fuzzy reasoning. International Journal of Approximate Reasoning. 5 (1991) 191–211. [CrossRef]
- Carlsson C., Fuller R., On possibilistic mean value and variance of fuzzy numbers. Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 122 (2001b)315–326. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.