MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- J. Huang, S. Q. Yang, X. T. Chu, Q. Xu. Numerical Simulation on Air leakage flow field in spontaneous combustion three zone of goaf. Coal Sci. Techol. 37 (2009)
- L. M. Yuan, C. A. Smith, Numerical study on effects of coal properties on spontaneous heating in longwall gob areas. Fuel. 87(2008)
- K. Brooks, D. A. Glasser. simplified model of spontaneous combustion in coal stockpiles. Fuel. 65(1986)
- Q. Z. Su. Study on variation law of spontaneous combustion “three-zone “in gob areas of fully mechanized coal face. PhD thesi, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan, China.
- K. Wang, S. G. Jiang, W. Q. Zhang, Z. Y. Wu. Numerical simulation of tail roadway change to gas flow field in goaf. J. Min. Saf. Eng. 29 (2012)
- S. Q. Yang, T. Cheng, Q. Xu, W. L. Lv, J. Huang. Theoretical analysis and numerical simulation of influence of the change of negative pressure and air volume of inner interlocked tail road on coal spontaneous combustion. J. Chin. Coal Soc. 36 (2011)
- W. Liu. (2014) Multi-physics coupling mechanism and three-dimensional numerical simulation of spontaneous combustion of gob areas. PhD thesis, Chin. Univ. Min. Techno. Beijing, China.
- Q. L. He, D. M. Wang. Numerical simulation of spontaneous combustion process in goaf areas by fully-mechanized caving roof coal. J. Chin. Univ. Min. Technol. 33 (2004)
- H. Y. Niu, X. H. Zhang. Research on the coal self - ignition and prevention techniques classification. Industrial Saf. Environ. protection. 33 (2007)
- M. G. Yu, X. H. Chang, H. L. Jia. L. X. Lu. analysis of spontaneous combustion three zone in goaf based on Matlab. J. Chin. Coal Soc. 35 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.