MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- X. Su and T.M. Khoshgoftaar. A progressive edge–based stereo correspondence method. In Proc. of the Int. Symposium on Visual Compute. (ISVC), volume 1, pages 248–257, 2007.
- K. Kyung–Yoo, K. Sung-Yeol, and H. Yo-Sung. Stereo matching using global and local segmentation. In Proc. of the Int. Technical Conf. on Circus/Systems, Comp. and Communist. (ITC–CSCC 07), pages 1225–1226, 2007.
- X. Shenghua, L. Jiping, P. Jianping, and W. Yong. Straight line extraction for stereo image feature matching. In IEEE Proc. of the Congress on Image and Signal Processing, 2008.
- G. Nieradka. Method for edge detection in images using fuzzy relation. In Proceedings of the SPIE, volume 6937, pages 69373E–69373E 8, 2008.
- Grzegorz Nieradka, Bohdan Butkiewicz, Features stereo matching based on fuzzy logic, IFSA–EUSFLAT 2009 Proceedings, 36, 1 (2009) 227–249.
- SU Yin-jie, Stereo matching based on ant colony optimization algorithm, Micro computer information, 24, 8–3 (2008) 227–249.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.