MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- C.L. Zhang, Q. Chen, B.B. Zhou, Recent progress toward ultra-sensitivity EMCCD, Infrared Technology, 29, 4, 192–195 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z.B. Xie, T. Zhang, J.J Zhang, High-voltage Clock Design of Space EMCCD Imaging Detection System, Science Technology and Engineering, 11, 17, 3945–3950 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Bai, S.C. Zhang, Driving Circuit Design of Electric Multiplying CCD, Electro-Optic Technology Application, 28, 3, 51–54 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E2V Technology LTD, CCD97-00 Back Illuminated Eletronic Multiplying CCD Sensor, www.e2v.com, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, B.P. Zhang, R.X. Cao, Driving Circuit Design of EMCCD, Modern Electronics Technique, 34, 4, 150–154 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. He, X. He, Z.H. Wei, Design of EMCCD Cameras for Star Detection, Optics and Precision Engineering, 18,6, 1396–1403 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Q.Q. Huang, Design and Optimization of EMCCD Driving Circuit, Nanjing University of Science and Technology,2014. [Google Scholar]
- J.B Lai, G.Q. Ren, M.F. Wang, Y.F. Liao, Design of High Frequency Asymmetric EMCCD Multiplication Driving Circuit, Modern Electronics Technique, 38, 22, 111–114 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Cheng, M.J. Gu, M.C. Wang, Design of Array CCD of Frame Transfer Driving Circuit Based on FPGA, Infrared Technology, 28, 9, 519–522 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Jin, B.H. Li, X.M. Chen, Analysis of EMCCD Electronic Multiplying Driving Circuit and Design of PCB, Astronomical Research & Technology, 9, 3, 316–322 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.