MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|
- Z. Si-ming. Uranium and Radon Ventilation. Uranium Mining and Metallurgy, 4 (1992)
- Frédeéric Perrier, Patrick Richon, Umesh Gautam, et al. Seasonal variations of natural ventilation and radon-222exhalation in a slightly rising dead-end tunnel. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 97 (2007)
- LI Ren-jie. Determination of radon reduction rate and exploration on its influence factors. Uranium Mining and Metallurgy, 19 (2000)
- Wu Hui-shan. Radon Measurement and Practical Data. Atomic Energy Press, (2001)
- Zhao Yi-hui. Mine ventilation and air conditioning.: China University of Mining and Technology press, (1990)
- Du Wei-xin. The Mine Ventilation Technology. China University of Mining and Technology press, (2009)
- YE Yong-jun, DING De-xin, ZHOU Xing-huo, et al. Study on the maximal driving length of dummy drift in uranium mines. Chinese Journal of Nuclear Science and Engineering, 29 (2009)
- André Unger, Stefan Finsterle, Gudmundur S. Bodvarsson. Estimating large-scale fractured rock properties from radon data collected in a ventilated tunnel. PROCEEDINGS TOUGH Symposium. Lawrence Berkeley Lab, Berkeley, Calif. (2003)
- Cai Zeng-ji, Long Tian-yu. Fluid Mechanical Pump and Fan (The Fifth Edition). China Architecture & Building Press. (2009)
- Zhu Si-ming, Calculation Method of Foreign Uranium Tunnel Air. China Nuclear Society Symposium on Radiation Environment of Mine, 1 (1994)
- LIU Yong, ZHANG Xin-hua. Permeation and control of radon and its radiation products in underground mining of uranium deposits. China Mining Magazine, 13.(2004)
- LI Ming, ZHANG Xin-hua, LIU Yong. Research on the regularity of emission and dispersion of radon in tunnel construction. Modern Tunneling Technology, 42 (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.