MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- K. Salehian, M. Guillet, B. Caron, and A. Kennedy, “On-channel repeater for digital television broadcasting service,” IEEE Trans. Broadcast., vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 97–102, Jun. 2002. [CrossRef]
- S. J. Kim et al., “Adaptive feedback interference cancellation system (AF-ICS),” in IEEE MTT-S Dig., Jun. 2003, pp. 627–630.
- E. Ahmed and A. M. Eltawil, “All-digital self-interference cancellation technique for full-duplex systems,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 3519–3532, July. 2015. [CrossRef]
- J. Wei, L. Ren, and J. Chen, “Study on repeater with adaptive interference cancellation,” in Proc. 8th WiCOM. Net. Mobile Computing, 2012, pp. 1–4.
- R. N. Braithwaite and S. Carichner, “Adaptive echo cancellation for an on-frequency RF repeater using a weighted power spectrum,” in Proc. 10th European Conf. Wireless Technol., Oct. 2007, pp. 82–85.
- M. Lee, B. Keum, and Y. Serk Shim, “A scheme to compensate for the input multipath channel effect in an interference cancellation repeater for mobile communication systems, ” in Proceedings ATC, 2008, pp. 92–96.
- T. Riihonen, S. Werner and R. Wichman, “Optimized gain control for single-frequency relaying with loop interference,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 2801–2806, Jun. 2009. [CrossRef]
- E. Habets, J. Benesty, I. Cohen, S. Gannot, and J. Dmochowski, “New insights into the MVDR beamformer in room acoustics,” IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech, Lang. Process., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 158–170, Jan. 2010. [CrossRef]
- J. Y. Choi et al., “Interference cancellation techniques for digital on-channel repeaters in T-DMB system, ” IEEE Trans. Broadcast., vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 46-56, Mar. 2011. [CrossRef]
- S. I. Park, Y. J. Lee, H. M. Kim, and H.N. Kim, “Equalisation digital on-channel repeater with a feedback interference canceller for the advanced television systems committee terrestrial digital television system,” IEEE Trans. Commu., vol. 7, no. 16, pp. 1769–1776, Aug. 2013.
- C. Pan, J. D. Chen, and J. Benesty, “Performance study of the MVDR beamformer as a function of the source incidence angle,” IEEE/ACM Trans. Audio, Speech, Lang. Process., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 67–79, Jan. 2014. [CrossRef]
- R. R. Qian, M. Sellathurai, and D. Wilcox, “A study on MVDR beamforming applied to an ESPAR antenna, ” IEEE Signal Process. Lett., vol. 22, no. 1 pp. 1070-9908, Jan. 2015. [CrossRef]
- J. J. Blanz, A. Papathanassiou, M. Haardt, I. Furio, and P.W. Baier, “Smart antennas for combined DOA and joint channel estimation in time-slotted CDMA mobile radio systems with joint detection,” IEEE Trans. VT., vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 293–306, Mar. 2000.
- S. Hwang, S. Burintramart, T. K. Sarkar, and S.R. Best, “Direction of arrival (DOA) estimation using electrically small tuned dipole antennas,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 3292–3301, Nov. 2006. [CrossRef]
- J. P. Gonzalez and B. Rodriguez, “Interference rejection degradation in function of the DOA in a beamforming system,” IEEE Latin America Trans., vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 48–53, Jan. 2005. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.