MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- CCID Consulting, China location services (GPS/LBS) Market Competition Analysis Report [R/OL] h2014-07-141. http://www.ccidconsulting.com/scyx/
- Xu Jingwei. LBS system based on WLAN wireless location technology [D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology master’s degree thesis, 2011: 22–24
- Wu Z, et al. Location Estimation via Support Vector Regression [J]. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2012, 6 (3)
- Yan Xiaotian, warm bright students, Wuwei. WLAN positioning technology [EB/OL]. http://labs.chinamobile.com/mblog/71220882775. 2012, 3
- Anthony LaMarca and Eyal de Lara Location Systems An Introduction to the Technology Behind Location Awarenes [J]. Morgan and Claypool, 2008, 8 (3): 25–28
- MC Su, DY Huang, and SC Lin A regression-mode-based approach to indoor location estimation [J] Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 2008, 3 (4): 307–311
- Huang Yi, Hu. Based on TDOA measurements of high-precision positioning technology research. Aiqun high-tech communications, Vol. 22, No. 1. 2012: 8–13
- IEEE.IEEE Standard for a Precision Clock Synchronization Protocol for Networked Measurement and Control Systems[S]. IEEE 1588 v2, March 2008: 125–128.
- Zhuoqun Li, et al Range-based Relative Velocity Estimators for Networked Mobile Devices [J] IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology,vol. 58, issue 4, pp 2095-2099, May 2009 [CrossRef]
- Jingang Huang, Junjie Thou. Software Process Improvement Based On CM M [C]. 2013 Asia-Pacific Computational Intelligence and Information Technology Conference. PP 594-598. Dec 2013
- Study of things for clock synchronization architecture [J] Bo and other Computer Engineering and Design 2011, 32 (5): 16-21
- Wang Yuan, Lin Jinguo. Discuss several common indoor positioning technology [J]. Chinese instruments 2011,2 (5): 23–26
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.