MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Rong Yu, Qi Zhang, Qian Than. Softest elastic mode governs materials hardness. Chinese Science Bulletin. 2014(15) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ivanovskii. Mechanical and electronic properties of diborides of transition 3 d —5 d metals from first principles: Toward search of novel ultra-incompressible and superhard materials. Progress in Materials Science. 2011(1) [Google Scholar]
- Minghai Yao, Miao Qi, Jinsong Li, Jun Kong. A novel classification method based on the ensemble learning and feature selection for aluminophosphate structural prediction. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Qunyi Wei, Xiaodong Peng, Xiangguo Liu, Weidong Xie. Materials informatics and study on its further development. Chinese Science Bulletin. 2006 (4) [Google Scholar]
- Nongnuch Artrith, Alexander Urbanb. An implementation of artificial neural-network potentials for atomistic materials simulations: Performance for Ti02. Computational Materials Science. 2016(114): 135–150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mansouri Iman and Ozbakkaloglu Togay. Predicting behavior of FRP-confmed concrete using neuro fuzzy, neural network, multivariate adaptive regression splines and M5 model tree techniques. Materials and Structures/Materiaux et Constructions, p 1-16, January 5, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Cabaleiro Manuel, Riveiro Helen. Algorithm for the analysis of the geometric properties of cross-sections of timber beams with lack of material and Structures/Materiaux et Constructions December 30, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- U.M. Fayyad, G. Piatetsky-Shapiro, P. Smyth, Advances in knowledge discovery and data mining, in: American Association for Artificial Intelligence, iMenlo Park, CA, USA, 1996, pp. 1–34. [Google Scholar]
- D. Hand, H. Mannila, P. Smyth, Principles of Data Mining, MIT Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- C. Bizer, T. Heath, T. Berners-Lee, Linked data—the story so far, Int. J. Semant.Web Inform. Syst. 5 (3) (2009) 1–22. [Google Scholar]
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce, http:Haws.amazon.com/elasticmapreduce/(2013). [Google Scholar]
- The Apache Hadoop Framework, http://hadoop.apache.org (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Aridhi, S., d’Orazio, L., Maddouri, M., Mephu Nguifo, E. Density-based data partitioning strategy to approximate large-scale sub graph mining. Inf.Syst. 2015 vo1. 48, 213–223. [Google Scholar]
- Kang, U., Faloutsos,C., 2013. Biggraphmining: algorithmsan ddiscoveries. SIGKDD Explor. New vol. 14(2),29–36 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aridhi S, Lacomme P. Ren L, et al. A MapReduce-based approach for shortest path problem in large-scale networks. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2015, 41: 151–165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.