MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- H. Simon. Cognitive radio: brain-empowered wireless communications. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 23(2005)
- J. Mitola. Cognitive radio: making software radios more personal. IEEE Personal Communications, 6(1999) [CrossRef]
- T. Yucek, H. Arslan. A survey of spectrum sensing algorithms for cognitive radio applications. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 11(2009) [CrossRef]
- J. Mitola. Cognitive radio for flexible mobile multimedia communications.Proc. IEEE Int.Workshop MoMuC, (1999)
- H. Urkowitz.Energy detection of unknowndeterministic signals. Proc. IEEE, 55(1967) [CrossRef]
- F. Digham, M. Alouini and M. Simon. On the energy detection of unknown signals over fading channels. IEEE Trans. Commun, 55 (2007) [CrossRef]
- T. Yucek and H. Arslan. A survey of spectrum sensing algorithms for cognitive radio applications. IEEE Commun. Surveys Tuts, 11(2009) [CrossRef]
- B. Wang and K. Liu. Advances in cognitive radio networks: A survey. IEEE J. Sel. Topics Signal Process, 5(2011)
- E. Axe11, G. Leus, E. G. Larsson and H. V. Poor. Spectrum sensing for cognitive radio: State-of-the-art and recent advances. IEEE Signal Process. Mag, 29 (2012)
- IEEE P 802.22Tm/D0.1, Draft Standard for Wireless Regional Area Networks Part 22: Cognitive Wireless RAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) specifications: Policies and procedures for operation in the TV Bands.
- Z. Feng, P. Zhang, et al. Cooperative cognitive technique based on LTE system. Chinese patent number:201010248004.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.