MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Joint Collaborative Team-Video Coding, “Test Model under Consideration”, JCTVC-A205 output document, Dresden, Germany, 15-23 April, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ohm J R, Overview of 3D video coding standardization[C], International conference on 3D systems and applications, Osaka. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z, Shen L, Zhang Z, An efficient inter mode decision algorithm based on motion homogeneity for H. 264/AVC[J], Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, IEEE Transactions on, IEEE, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao T, Wang H, et al, Fast mode decision based on mode adaptation[J], Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, IEEE Transactions on, IEEE, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Avishek Saha, Kallol Mallick, et al, SKIP prediction for fast rate distortion optimization in H.264, Consumer Electronics, IEEE Transactions on 53.3 (2007): 1153–1160. [Google Scholar]
- Tan H L, Liu F, Tan Y H, et al, On fast coding tree block and mode decision for high-efficiency video coding (HEVC)[C], Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2012 IEEE International Conference on, IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Choi K, Jang E S, Fast coding unit decision method based on coding tree pruning for high efficiency video coding[J], Optical Engineering, 2012, 51 (3): 030502-1-030502-3. [Google Scholar]
- Shen L, Liu Z, Zhang X, et al, An effective CU size decision method for HEVC encoders[J]. Multimedia, IEEE Transactions on, IEEE, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wu W, Song B, Just-noticeable-distortion-based fast coding unit size decision algorithm for high efficiency video coding[J], Electronics Letters, 2014, 50 (6): 443–444. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thaisa Leal da Silva, Luis A. da Silva Cruz, Inter-view prediction of coding tree depth for HEVC-based multiview video coding[C], Electronics, Circuits, and Systems (ICECS), 2013 IEEE 20th International Conference on, IEEE, 2013: 165–168. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q, Li N, Gan Y, Low Complexity Mode Decision for 3D-HEVC[J], The Scientific World Journal, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Mora E G, Jung J, Cagnazzo M, et al, Initialization, limitation and predictive coding of the depth and texture quadtree in 3D-HEVC[J], IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang N, Zhao D, Chen Y W, et al, Fast encoder decision for texture coding in 3D-HEVC[J], Signal Processing: Image Communication, 2014, 29 (9): 951–961. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chi G, Jin X, Dai Q, A quad-tree and statistics based fast CU depth decision algorithm for 3D-HEVC[C], Multimedia and Expo Workshops (ICMEW), 2014 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2014: 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Shuqing, Mei Yu, Chen Fen, Jiang Gangyi, et al, Fast Adaptive Coding Unit Depth Range Selection Algorithm for High Efficiency Video Coding[J], Sensors & Transducers, 2014, 183 (12): 1726–5479. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.