MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 6 Optoelectronics and Photonics|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- John H. Wohlgemuth, Sarah R. Kurtz, “How Can We Make PV Modules Safer?”, 2012 IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (2012)
- Ahuja, D., and M. Tatsutani. “Sustainable Energy for Developing Countries”, A report to the Academy of Sciencesfor the Developing World (TWAS) (2008)
- J. A. Tsanakas, P. Botsaris, “On the Detection of Hot Spots in Operating Photovoltaic Arrays through Thermal Image Analysis and a Simulation Model”, Materials Evaluation (2013)
- J.A. Tsanakas, D. Chrysostomou, P.N. Botsaris and A. Gasteratos, “Fault diagnosis of photovoltaic modules through image processing and Canny edge detection on field thermographic measurements”, ,International Journal of Sustainable Energy, 34 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Wang Peizhen, Zheng shicheng, “Fault Diagnosis of Photovoltatic Array Based on infrared image”, Acta Energias Sinica, 31 (2010) (in Chinese)
- WANG Peizhen, WANG Qunjing, YANG Weihan, “A method for the feature extraction of the infrared image of the photovoltaic array”, Journal of Hefei UniversityN of Techolygy (2004) (in Chinese)
- Zhiyuan Zou, Yihua Hu, Bin Gao, W. L. Woo, Xinyu Zhao, “Temperature recovery from degenerated infrared image based on the principle for temperature measurement using infrared sensor”, Journal of Applied Physics (2014)(in Chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.