MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 5 Materials Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Wang Y, Qi J, Yang C, Wei J. A study of nonlinearcreep law in deep rocks. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2005, 26 (1): 117–121 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu H, Ye B. Experimental study on properties of rock creep in saturation. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2002, 21 (12), 1791–1796 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z, Luo J. Study on creep properties of rock under step load. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 23 (2), 218-222 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu J,Yang C, Li X. Jiang D. Testing study on creep of coal rocks in the tunnel of Wankai Speedway. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 23 (22), 3794-3798 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Li Z, Su C. Testing study on Creep characteristics of marble, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 23 (22), 3745-3749 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Li Y, Zhang S, Huo B. Creep theory of soft rock and its engineering application, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 23 (10), 1635-1639 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Parkin AK. Creep of rockfill (Part A). Maranhadas Neves E. Advances in rockfill structure. London: Kluwer Academic Publishers. 1992: 221–239. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Z, Zuo Y. Test research on the rheology character of rockfill [A]. The Sixth Proceedings of Geo-mechanics and Basic Engineering [C]. Shanghai: Press of Shanghai Tongji University, 1991, 443-446 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shen Z, Zhao K. Back analysis of creep deformation of rockfill dams. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1998, (6): 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Z, Ding H. Creep test for rockfill. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2004, 26 (4): 473–476 [Google Scholar]
- Liang J, Liu H. Creep test for rockfill of CFRD. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 2002, 24 (2): 257-259 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo X, Wang D, Cai X, Dong L. Rheological analysis of concrete faced rock-fill dam. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1999, (11): 42–46 [Google Scholar]
- Wang M, He X, Cheng Z. Current situation and prospect of studies on rheology property of course stuff. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2003 (supp), 451–454 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Li Y, Sun M. A new method of permeability test for loose rock. Ground pressure and strata control, 2002, 19 (4): 108–110 [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, Miao X, Chen Z. A Testing Method for Determining the Permeability of Over broken Rock. Journal of Experimental Mechanics, 2003, 18 (1): 57–61 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Z. Bifurcation of Dynamic System of Non-Darcy Flow in Post-Failure Rock [Ph. D. Thesis][D]. Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology, 2003 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.