MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Y. D. Wang, Views on the current high school undergraduate teaching quality, China University Teaching, No.3, 4-14 (2008)
- Sh. Liu, Sh. Li, Theory of the science of teaching quality evaluation system of institutions of higher learning, Modern Education Science, No. 7, 155-157 (2011)
- B. Z. Gong, L. B. Li, The popularization of higher education under the condition of talent training quality evaluation, Journal of Xiangtan Normal University (Social Science Edition), No.5, 179-181 (2009)
- Y. Liu, Based on the self update effective English classroom teaching and research, Journal of Hunan University of Science & Technology (Social Science Edition), No.4, 137-140 (2010)
- C. X. Zhu, Give full play to the teaching enthusiasm to improve the quality of undergraduate teaching, China University Teaching, No.3, 50-51 (2014)
- Y. H. Gao, W. L. Huang, J. Liu, University teachers’ talent competence quality factor model empirical research, Journal of Hunan University of Science & Technology (Social Science Edition), No.5, 79-83 (2011)
- X. H. Wang, F. H. Huang, J. Liu, The teaching quality evaluation model based on BP neural network and its application, Research in Higher Education of Engineering„ No.5, 78-81(2007)
- Q. D. Wang, H. J. Hou, J. Liu, Based on interval number variable weight principle of teaching quality evaluation model, Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice, Vol. 28, No.3, 151 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.