MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- O. Issa, W. Li, H. Liu. Performance Evaluation of TV Over Broadband Wireless Access Networks [J]. IEEE Transactions on Broadcastmg, 2010, 56 (2): 202–210. [Google Scholar]
- ITU-T P.10/G.100. Vocabulary for performance and quality of service [S], July 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M.Siller and J. Woods. Improving quality experience for multimedia services by QoS arbitration on a QoE framework[C]. Proceedings of the 13th Packed Video Workshop 2003, France, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- T. M. O’Neil. Quality of Experience and Quality of Service for IP Video Conferencing. Polycom, Whitepaper, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- J. Goodchild. Integrating dat, voice and video Implementation and planning guide[R]. United States Telecom Association, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- D. Lopez, F. Gonzalez, L. Bellido, A. Alonso. Adaptive multimedia streaming over IP based on customer oriented metrics[C]. Proceedings of the Seventh IEEE International Symposium on Computer Networks, 2006: 185–191. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.