MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Fang Hong, Bian Xin, He Zhao, Zhou Xin, Research on Measurement Method of Vector Modulation Error based on Constellation Diagram, Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, Vol.34 No.1 Jan. (2013) pp128–132
- Fang Hong, Bian Xin, Zhou Xin, Liu Ke, The Numerical Simulation and Experiment Research for Measurement of Error Vector Magnitude(EVM), Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol.103(2012) pp199–204 [CrossRef]
- Zhang Rui, Zhou Feng, Guo Long Qing, Wireless Communication Instrument and Test Application, Posts&Telecom Press, pp135–138. 2011
- Cheng Yi Xin, Measurement and Testing Technology for the Uncertainty Analysis of Error Vector Magnitude, Vol 37 No.12(2010) pp62–68
- Wu You Zhang, Zhao Hai Ning, Yu Hui Dong, Calibration and Measurement of Digital Modulation Quality Parameters, Acta Metrologica Sinica, 2005, 26( 3) : pp271–274
- Khald M. Gharaibeh, Kevin G. and Michael B. Steer. Accurate Estimation of Digital Communication System Metria-SNR, EVM and p in a Nonlinear Amplifier Environment. ARFTG Microwave Measurements Conference, Fall 2004. 64th, 2-3 Dec. 2004: 41–44.
- The people’s Republic of China National Metrology Technical specification, JJF 1128-2004 Calibration Specification for Vector Signal Analyzers, China Metrology Publishing House, 2004
- The people’s Republic of China National Metrology Technical specification, JJF 1174-2007 Calibration Specification for Digital Signal Generator, China Metrology Publishing House, 2007
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.