MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Security and Computer Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Y. Gao, S. Xie. A blind source separation algorithmusing particle swarm optimization. In Proceedings of the Circuits and Systems Symposium on Emerging Technologies: Frontiers of Mobile and Wireless Communication, 1, 297–300 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kurihara, K. Jinno. Analysis of convergence property of PSO and its application to nonlinear blind source separation. In Proceedings of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, 976–981 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Lin, S. T. Hsieh, T. Y. Sun. PSO-based learning rate adjustment for blind source separation. In Proceedings of International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems, 181–184 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Vrins, D. T. Pham, M. Verleysen. Mixing and non-mixing local minima of the entropy contrast for blind source separation. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 3 (3), 1030–1042 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Brits, A. P. Engelbrech, F. V. Bergh. A niching particle swarm optimizer. In Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Conference on Simulated Evolution and Learning, 2, 692–696 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nickabadi, M. M. Ebadzadeh, R. Safabakhsh. DNPSO: A Dynamic Niching Particle Swarm Optimizer for Multi-modal Optimization. In Proceedings of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, 26–32 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ding. A New Method for Image Noise Removal using Chaos-PSO and Nonlinear ICA. Procedia Engineering, 4, 111–115 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, C. Wang, D. Zhao. An Improved EMD and Its Applications to Find the Basis Functions of EMI Signals. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, Z. Song, D. Zhao, P. Wang, J. Chen. A Single Channel EMI Signal Separation Method Based on Directly-mean Empirical Mode Decomposition. Journal of Infromation & Computation Science, 12 (17), 6333–6340 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhao, H. Li, On the computation of inverses and determinants of a kind of special matrices. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 250, 721–726 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.