MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Security and Computer Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Kreucher C. Exploiting narrowband bistatic radar measurements for dismount detection and trackin [J] .IEEE antennas and propagation magazine, 2011, 53 (1): 98–105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hussain M. Ambiguity functions for monostatic and bistatic radar systems using UWB throb signal [J] . IEEE trans on aerospace and electronic systems. 2011, 47 (3): 1710–1722. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christiansen J, Olsen K. Range and Doppler walk in DVB-T based passive bistatic radar [Cl. IEEE international conference, 2010, 620–626. [Google Scholar]
- Skolnik M.Role of radar in microwaves [J]. IEEE trans on microwave theory and techniques, 2002, 50 (3):625–632. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carretero-Moya J, Gismero-Menoyo J, Asensio-Lopez A, et al. Small-target detection in high-resolution heterogeneous sea-clutter: an empirical analysis [J]. IEEE transactions on aerospace and electronic systems, 2011, 47 (3):1880–1898. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carlson B D, Evans E D, Wilson S L. Search radar detection and track with the Hough transform, Part I: system concept [J]. IEEE transactions on aerospace and electronic systems. 1994, 30 (1): 102–108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mo L, Wu S, Li H. Radar detection of range migrated weak target through long-term integration [J]. Chinese Journal of Electronics. 2003, 12 (4): 539–544. [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Perry, R. C. Dipietro, and R. L. Fante, “SAR imaging of moving targets,“IEEE Transactions on Aeropace and Electronic Systems, vol.35, no.1, pp. 188–200, January 1999. [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, J. Yu, Y. N. Peng, and X. G. Xia, “Radon-Fourier transform(RFT) for radar target detection(I): Generalized Doppler filter bank processing“, IEEE Transaction on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 1186–1202, April 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Kirkland, “Imaging moving targets using the second-order keystone transform,” JET Radar Sonar and Navigation, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 902–910, October 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Comblet, A. Khenchaf, A. Baussard, and F. Pellen, “Bistatic synthetic aperture radar imaging: Theory, simulations and validations,” IEEE Trans.Antennas Propag., vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 3529–3540, Nov. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Ya-chao, Su Jun-hai, and Xing Meng-dao, et al. Research on TSAR imaging of the complexly moving target based on the time-chirp distribution J]. Journal of Xidian University, 2008, 35 (1): 1–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.