MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Security and Computer Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Q. Wen, X. Niu, Y. Yang. The Boolean Functions in modern cryptology. Beijing: Science Press (2000).
- L. Qu, C. Li. On the 2nd-variable symmetric Boolean functions with maximum algebraic immunity. Science in China Series F: Information Sciences, 2008, 51, (2), pp. 120–127.
- L. Qu, C. Li, K. Feng. A note on symmetric Boolean functions with maximum algebraic immunity in odd number of variables. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2007, 53, (8), pp. 2908–2910. [CrossRef]
- Z. Tu, and Y. Deng. A conjecture about binary strings and its applications on constructing Boolean functions with optimal algebraic immunity. Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 2011, 60, (1), pp. 1–14. [CrossRef]
- Q. Wang, J. Peng, H. Kan, X. Xue. Constructions of cryptographically significant Boolean functions using primitive polynomials. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2010, 56, (6), pp. 3048–3053. [CrossRef]
- J. Peng, Q. Wu, H. Kan. On symmetric boolean functions with high algebraic immunity on even number of variables. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2011, 57, (10), pp. 7205–7220. [CrossRef]
- J. Huang, Z. Wang. The relationship between correlation immune and weight of H Boolean functions. Journal on Communications, Vol.33 (2): 110–118 (2012). (In Chinese)
- W. Li, Z. Wang, J. Huang. The e-derivative of boolean functions and its application in the fault detection and cryptographic system. Kybernetes, Vol.40 (5-6):905–911 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Y. Ding, Z. Wang, J. Ye. Initial-value problem of the Boolean function’s primary function and its application in cryptographic system. Kybernetes, Vol.39 (6): 900–906 (2010). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.