MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Security and Computer Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Lei Shi, Deqing Zou, Hai Jin, M. XEN virtualzation, Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zhongyuan Qin, Risheng Sheng, Qunfang Zhang, Yuxing Di, J. Summarize of security of VM pl. Application Research of Computers (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yingxu Lai, Shaolong Hu, Zheng Yang, J. Research for Security of VM pl. Journal of University of Science and Technology of China (2011) [Google Scholar]
- http://xenbits.xen.org/xsa/advisory-148.html [Google Scholar]
- Ke Ai, J. Discuss security of virtualization based on cloud pl. Information&Communication, 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Hang Li, D. Research for security of VM pl. Xidian University (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Olivier Heen, Christoph Neuamam, Luis Montalvo, Serge Defrance, D. Improving the Resistance to Side-channel Attacks On Cloud Storage Service pl. IEEE, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Suzaki, K. Iijima, T. Yagi etc, J. Memory deduplication as a threat to the guest pl. In Proceeding of the Fourth European Workshop on System Security, 1–6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.