MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Security and Computer Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Courtois, N., and Meier, W. Algebraic attacks on stream ciphers with linear feedback. Advances in Cryptology-EUROCRYPT 2003, Warsaw, Poland, 2003, LNCS, 2656: 345–359.
- Carlet C and Zeng X Y. Further properties of several classes of Boolean functions with optimum algebraic immunity. Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 2009, 52 (3): 303–338. [CrossRef]
- Carlet C. A method of construction of balanced functions with optimum algebraic immunity. Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Coding and Cryptography, Fujian, 2007: 25–43.
- Li Y, Yang M, and Kan H B. Constructing and counting Boolean functions on even variables with maximum algebraic immunity. IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals, 93-A (3): 640–643 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Rizomiliotis P. On the resistance of Boolean functions against algebraic attacks using univariate polynomial representation[J]. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 56 (8): 4014–4024 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Tu Z R and Deng Y P. A class of 1-resilient function with high nonlinearity and algebraic immunity. Ryptography ePrint Archive, Report 2010,2010/179.
- Wang Q, Peng J, Kan H, et al. Constructions of cryptographically significant Boolean functions using primitive polynomials. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 56 (6): 3048–3053 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Li, C.,Zhang, H.,Zeng, X, et al. The lower bound on the second-order nonlinearity for a class of Bent functions. Chinese Journal of Computers, 35 (8): 1588–1593 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Su S H, Tang X H. Construction of rotation symmetric Boolean functions with optimal algebraic immunity and high nonlinearity. Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 71 (2): 183–199 (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Huang, Z. Wang. The relationship between correlation immune and weight of H Boolean functions. Journal on Communications, Vol.33 (2): 110–118 (2012). (In Chinese)
- W. Li, Z. Wang, J. Huang. The e-derivative of boolean functions and its application in the fault detection and cryptographic system. Kybernetes, Vol.40 (5-6):905–911 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Zhao, M. Method of detecting special logic function based on Boolean e-derivative. Journal of Zhejiang University (Science Edition), 41 (4): 424–426 (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.