MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- A. Yilmaz, O. Javed, and M. Shah, ACM Computing Survey, Vol. 38, No.4 (2006)
- Kaihua Zhang, Lei Zhang, and Ming-Hsuan Yang, European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2012), Florence, Italy, October (2012)
- X. Mei and H. Ling, IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI), 33 (11) (2011)
- X. Mei and H. Ling, IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Kyoto, Japan (2009)
- C. Bao, Y. Wu, H. Ling and H. Ji, IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Rhode Island, 157 (10) (2012)
- Qinfeng Shi, Anders Eriksson, Anton van den Hengel, Chunhua Shen, IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR 11), Colorado Springs, USA, June 21–23, 42 (7) (2011)
- S. K. Zhou, R. Chellappa, and B. Moghaddam, IEEE Trans. Image Processing, 11 (2004)
- R. Collins, X. Zhou, and S. K. Teh, IEEE Workshop on Performance Evaluation of Tracking and Surveillance, (PETS’05), Breckenridge CO, Jan (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.