MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Zhang Jun, Wang Jin-ping, Zhu Bo. Signal Filteringand Feature Extraction Technology ofRotating Machinery Vibration Signal Process. Journal of Nanjing Institute of Technology: Natural Science Edition, 3, 15, (2009)
- Wang Jing-fang. On DCT Domain Wiener Filtering for Speech Enhancement. Journal of Hunan International Economics University, 1, 83,(2014)
- Ming Yang, Chen Jin, Dong Guang-ming. Rolling Bearing Fault Diagnosis Based on Cyclic Wiener Filter and Envelop Spectrum. Journal of Vibration Engineering, 5, 537,(2010)
- Guan Bo, Hu Jin-song. Study of the DCT-Based Vibration Signal Zero Phase Distortion Filtering Method in Rotating Machinery. Turbine Technology, 4, 285,(2007)
- G.K Singh, Saleh Al Kazzaz Sa’ad Ahmed. Vibration signal analysis using wavelet transform for isolation and identification of electrical faults in induction machine. Electric Power Systems Research, 68, 119–136,(2003) [CrossRef]
- Wang Jin-ping, Deng Ai-dong, Ding Ke-ke. Research on and Design of DSP-Based Turbine Vibration Signal Acquisition System[J]. Power System Engineering, 24, 49,(2008)
- Chen Jia-yuan, Zhang Qiu-ju, Yu Wen-kai. Research on Method for Vibration Signal Compression for a Compressor Based on DCT. Compressor Technology, 4, 5,(2009)
- Guan Bo, Hu Jin-song. Research on Reduction Method for Vibration Signals of Rotating Machinery Based on DCT. Wind Turbine Technology, 3, 80 (2007)
- Wu Qing-ju, Tian Xiao-bo. Receiver Function Estimated by Wiener Filtering. Earthquake Research in China. 17, 387–388 (2003)
- W. Gardner. Cyclic Wiener Filtering: Theory and Method. IEEE Transactionon Communications. 41, 151–163 (1993) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.