MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- K. Jack, Video Demystified-A Handbook for the Digital Engineer, 4th ed., Elsevier, Jordan Hill, Oxford (2005).
- G. De Haan, “Television display processing: past & future,” in Proc. IEEE ICCE’07, Las Vegas, pp. 1–2 (2007).
- E. B. Bellars and G. De Haan, Deinterlacing: A Key Technology forScan Rate Conversion, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2000).
- T. Doyle, “Interlaced to sequential conversion for EDTV applications,” in Proc. 2nd Int. Workshop Signal Processing of HDTV, pp. 412–430 (1998).
- T. Chen, H. R. Wu, and Z. H. Yu, “Efficient deinterlacing algorithm using edge-based line average interpolation,” Opt. Eng. 39 (8), 2101–2105 (2000). [CrossRef]
- W. Kim, S. Jin, and J. Jeong, “Novel intra deinterlacing algorithm using content adaptive interpolation,” IEEE Trans. Cons. Elect 53 (3), 1036–1043 (2007). [CrossRef]
- P.-Y. Chen and Y.-H. Lai, “A low-complexity interpolation method for deinterlacing,” IEICE Trans. Inf. Syst. E90-D(2), 606–608 (2007). [CrossRef]
- H. Yoo and J. Jeong, “Direction-oriented interpolation and its application to deinterlacing,” IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron 48 (4), 954–962 (2002). [CrossRef]
- D. Wang, A. Vincent, and P. Blanchfield, “Hybrid de-interlacing algorithm based on motion vector,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., 15 (8), 1019–1025 (2005). [CrossRef]
- D. Gellies, M. Plantholt, and D. Westerkamp, “Motion adaptive field rate upconversion algorithms for 900 lines/100 Hz 2:1 displays,” IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron., 36 (5), 149–160 (1990). [CrossRef]
- Y. Wang and S. K. Mitra, “Motion/pattern adaptive interpolation of interlaced video sequences,” IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Process., 2829–2832 (1991).
- D. Hargreaves and J. Vaisey, “Bayesian motion estimation and interpolation in the interlaced video sequences,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., 6 (5), 764–769 (1997). [CrossRef]
- O. Kwon, K. Sohn, and C. Lee, “Deinterlacing using directional interpolation and motion compensation,” in Proc. Image and Video Communications and Processing 2003, 604–611 (2003).
- T. Jeong, Y. Kim, K. Sohn, and C. Lee, “Deinterlacing with selective motion compensation,” SPIE Optical Engineering, 45 (07), 077001 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Y. D. Kim, J. Chang, G. S. Shin, and M. G. Kang, “Interlaced-to-progressive conversion using adaptive projection-based global and representative local motion estimation,” Journal of Electronic Imaging, 17 (2), 023008 (2008). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.