MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- W. Hongmei, L. Ke, Technology Innovation and Application, 16, 26 (2013)
- Y. Sufang, Chinese Consulting Engineers, 3, 51 (2013)
- W. Chenghui, Scinence and Technology& Innovation, 7, 66 (2014)
- R. Wenguang, L. Kun, Q. Haixian, Telecom Word, 15, 93 (2014)
- L. Qishu, C. Ming, Technology Wind, 125 (2014)
- C. Haihua, Zhejaing Electric Power, 9, 29 (2013)
- Z. Li, Technology Wind, 133 (2014)
- T. Lianhua, Guangdong Science & Technology, 20, 93 (2013)
- L. Xiang, L. Lingru, Journal of Jiangxi Vocational and Techincal College of Electricity, 3, 16 (2011)
- S. Jingyu, Construction&Design for Engineering, 65 (2008)
- L. Guangxing, Inner Mongolia Water Resources, 1, 42 (2013)
- H.Rong, Sichuan Electric Power Technology, 12, 55 (2009)
- S.Dianyang, R. Yan, Y. Di, Lamps and Lighting, 3, 45 (2014)
- L.Song, Z. Kailin, Guangdong Science&Technology, 22, 126 (2013)
- L. Hong, G. Fei, China Illuminating Engineering Journal, 2, 6 (2006)
- Z. Huangchagn, China Planning Press, DL/T 5390-2014
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.