MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Power outage annual report. Blackout Tracker Canada annual repot 2013 (Get from: pqlit.eaton.comill_download_bylitcode.asp?doc_id=24005)
- Power outage annual report. Blackout Tracker United States annual repot 2013 (Get from: pqlit.eaton.comill_download_bylitcode.asp?doc_id=24003)
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity. Nordic grid disturbance statistics 2012. (Getfrom: http://www.fingrid.fi/fi/voimajarjestelma/voimajarjestelmaliitteet/S%C3%A4hk%C3%B6n%20toimitusvarmuus/Pohjoismainen_hairiotilasto_2012.pdf)
- Alberta Municipal Affairs. Statistics electrical incidents in Alberta (January 1 to December 31, 2013) (Get from: http://www.municipalaffairs.alberta.ca/cp_electrical_forms_and_reports.cfm)
- Gerd H. Kjolle. What do fault statistics tell us regarding causes resulting in power outages? (Get from: https://www.sintef.no/project/Vulnerability%20and%20security/Publications/Presentations/Workshop%2020110927_fault%20statistics.pdf)
- Burke, James J., and D. J. Lawre. “Characteristics of fault currents on distribution systems.” Power Apparatus and Systems, IEEE Transactions on 1 (1984): 1–6. [CrossRef]
- Power Quality Implications of Distribution Construction, EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 2004. 1002–188
- Mehairjan, R. P. Y. I. Application of Statistical Life Data Analysis for cable joints in MV Distribution Networks-An Asset Management Approach. Diss. MSc Thesis Report, Delft University of Technology: Electrical Engineering, 2010.
- Kulkarni, Saurabh, et al. “Waveform characterization of animal contact, tree contact, and lightning induced faults.” Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2010 IEEE. IEEE, 2010.
- Campbell, Richard J. “Weather-related power outages and electric system resiliency.” Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, 2012.
- Lehtonen, Matti. “Fault rates of different types of medium voltage power lines in different environments.” Electric Power Quality and Supply Reliability Conference (PQ), 2010. IEEE, 2010.
- Chow, Mo-Yuen, and Leroy S. Taylor. “A novel approach for distribution fault analysis.” Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on 8.4 (1993): 1882–1889. [CrossRef]
- Kimmo Kivikkoy. Assessment of electricity distributionreliability-interruptionstatistics, reliability worth, and applications in networkplanning and distribution business regulation. Doctor thesis, 2010, Tampere university of technology
- Hanninen, S., M. Lehtonen, and T. Hakola. “Earth faults and related disturbances in distribution networks.” Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 2001. Vol. 2. IEEE, 2001.
- Zhang, Xiang, et al. “Estimation of the lifetime of the electrical components in distribution networks.” Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on 22.1 (2007): 515–522.
- Densley, John. “Ageing mechanisms and diagnostics for power cables-an overview.” Electrical Insulation Magazine, IEEE 17.1 (2001): 14–22. [CrossRef]
- Power Quality Implications of Transmission and Distribution Construction: Tree Faults and Equipment Issues, EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 2005. 1008–506.
- Mitigation of animal-caused outages for distribution lines and substations, EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 1999. Report TE-114915
- Distribution Wildlife and Pest Control, EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 2001. 1001–883
- DOE/EPRI National Database Repository of power systemevents (getfrom: http://expertmonitoring.com/doelibrary/)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.