MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- H.H. Wang, D.Y. Liu, et al, Journal of meat research. The situation and development trend of bacon industry present in China. J, 27 (9): 36 to 40 (2013)
- W. Z. Sun, C. Cui, et al, Journal of food science and technology. The research on influential factors of acid on Cantonese sausage storage. J. (2007)
- L. G. Zhou, L. Xiao, et al, Journal of meat research, Near infrared spectroscopy rapidly detect bacon acid value and peroxide value. J, 26 (3): 30–33 (2012)
- L. L. Zhao, L. D. Zhang, et al, Spectroscopy and spectral analysis. The research on bacon quality by near infrared spectrum. J, 27 (1) : 46–49(2007)
- N. N. Li, G.H. Thou, et al, Journal of food industry science and technology. The residues of pyrene in bacon by chromatography-fluorescence. J, 34 (1): 319–323 (2013)
- L. L. Tao, X.J. Yang, et al, Spectroscopy and spectral analysis. The research progress on the chemical composition by near infrared spectrum in poultry. J, 33 (11): 3002–3009 (2013)
- J. H. Wu, Beijing: China agricultural university. The forecast of fresh beef quality by hyper spectral. D. (2010)
- K. W. Liu, F. Cheng, et al, Spectroscopy and spectral analysis. The detection on fat, protein and moisture content in fresh pork by visible/near-infrared spectrum. J, 29 (1): 102–105 (2009)
- R. D. Dong, X. C Wang, et al, Spectroscopy and spectral analysis. The detection nondestructively and rapidly on the content of phosphate in by infrared spectrum. J, 33 (6): 1542–1546 (2013)
- X. B. Thou, X. L. Zhang, et al, Journal of agricultural engineering. The detection on the content of cucumber leaf chlorophyll based on hyper spectral image. J, 30 (13): 169–175 (2014)
- Y. Y. Li, L. L. Zhang, Y. K. Pen, et al, Sensing for Agriculture and Food Quality and Safety. Hyper spectral Imaging Technique for Determination of Pork Freshness Attributes., 1–9 (2011)
- M. Kamruzzaman, et al, Analytica Chimica Acta. Prediction of Some Quality Attributes of Lamb Meat Using Near-Infrared Hyper spectral Imaging and Multivariate Analysis, 714: 57–67 (2012)
- J. Zhao, Y. K. Pen, et al, Journal of agricultural engineering. The evaluation on beef tender degree Based on hyper spectral image texture feature. J, 31 (7): 279–286 (2015)
- D. Barbin, et al, Analytica Chimica Acta. Predicting Quality and Sensory Attributes of Pork Using Near-Infrared Hyper spectral Imaging, 719: 30–43 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.