MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- J. Canny: a computational approach to edge Recognition IEEE transaction and pattern analysis and machine intelligence Vol 8(1986) L. Flom and A. safir iris recognition system. U.S. patent no, 4641394 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Wildes, “Iris Recognition: An Emerging Biometric Technology”, Proceeding of the IEEE, vol. 85, (1999), pp 1348–1363 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Daugman, “How iris recognition works”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 14, pp. 21–30, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Daugman “How iris recognition works”. Proceedings of 2002 International Conference on Image Processing, Vol. 1,(2002). [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Academy of Sciences — Institute of Automation. Databas of 756 Greyscale Eye Images. http://www.sinobiometrics.com Version 1.0, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Daugman, “The importance of being random: statistical principles of iris recognition”, Pattern Recognition 36 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Journal of the Pattern Recognition Society. Published by Elsevier Science Ltd.pp279–291 [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, H. Wechsler, visual rputines for eye loalisation using learning and evolution, IEEE Trrans.Evol.Comput. (4)(1)(2000)73–82 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. W. Bowyer, K. Hollingsworth and P. J. Flynn, “Image understanding for iris biometrics: A survey”, Elsevier computer vision and Image Understanding, vol.110, (2008), pp. 281–307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wei, X. Qiu, Z. Sun, and T. Tan, “Counterfeit iris Recognition based on texture analysis,” in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, (2008). HO] Segmentation Techniques for Iris Recognition System, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Res V vol 2, Issue 4, April-2011, ISSN 2229-5518 IJSER@2011 BY Surjeet Singh, Kulbir Singh. [Google Scholar]
- Mahmoud Mahlouji and Ali Noruzi IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 1, No 3, January (2012) [Google Scholar]
- PrateekVerma, MaheedharDubey, Praveen Verma, SomakBasu, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Website: www.ijetae.com (ISSN 2250-2459, Volume 2, Issue 6, June (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sajida Kalsoom, Sheikh Ziauddin, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad, Pakistan, The Fourth International Conferences on Pervasive Patterns and Applications, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Daksha Yadav, Student Member, IEEE, Naman Kohli, Student Member, IEEE, James S. Doyle, Jr., Student Member, IEEE, Richa Singh, Member, IEEE, Mayank Vatsa, Member, IEEE, Kevin W. Bowyer, Fellow, IEEE. SUBMITTED TO IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON IFS, OCTOBER (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Vatsa, R. Singh and A. Noore, “Improving Iris recognition performance using segmentation, Quality Enhancement”, Match Score Fusion, and Indexing, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B,Cybern., vol. 38, no. 4, pp [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.