MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Hsu-Yung Cheng, Chih-Chia Weng, and Yi-Ying Chen, —Vehicle Detection in Aerial Surveillance Using Dynamic Bayesian Networks, IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 2152–2159, Apr. 2012. [CrossRef]
- Barilla-Perez, M. E. (2008). Colour-based Texture Image Segmentation, PhD thesis, University of Birmingham.
- Koller D, Weber J. Huang T. Malik J. Ogasawara G. Rao B. Russell S. Towards robust automatic traffic scene analysis in real-time. in Proceedings of the 33rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (Cat. No.94CH3460-3). IEEE. Part vol.4, 1994. 1994.
- G. Wyszecki and W. S. Styles, “Color Science: Concepts and Methods, Quantitative Data and Formulae” (2nd edition New York: Wiley, 1982).
- R. S. Berns, “Principles of Color Technology” (3rd edition New York: Wiley, 2000).
- J. L. Vincent, “Morphological Grayscale Reconstruction in Image Analysis: Applications and Efficient Algorithms”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 2, pp. 176–201, 1993. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- M. Sezgin and B. Sankur, “Survey over Image Thresholding Techniques and Quantitative Performance Evaluation”, Journal of Electronic Imaging, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 146–168, Jan. 2004. [CrossRef]
- N. R. Pal and D. Bhandari, “On Object Background Classification”, International Journal Syst. Science, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 1903–1920, Nov. 1992. [CrossRef]
- F. Meyer, “Color image segmentation”, Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Image Processing, pp. 523–548, 1992.
- Shalinee Patel, Pinal Trivedi, and Vrundali Gandhi, “2D Basic Shape Detection Using Region Properties”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 1147–1153, May 2013.
- Zehang Sun, George Bebis and Ronald Miller, —Quantized Wavelet Features and Support Vector Machines for On-Road Vehicle Detection, II Computer Vision Laboratory, Department of Computer Science, University of Nevada.
- C. Papageorgiou and T. Poggio, —A trainable system for object detection,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 15–33, 2000. [CrossRef]
- H. Schneiderman, A statistical approach to 3D object detection applied to faces and cars. CMU-RI-TR-00-06, 2000.
- G. Garcia, G. Zikos, and G. Tziritas, —Wavelet packet analysis for face recognition,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 18, pp. 289–297, 2000.
- C. Jacobs, A. Finkelstein and D. Salesin, “Fast multiresolution image querying”, Proceedings of SIGGRAPH, pp. 277–286, 1995.
- R. C. Gonzalez and R. E.Woods, Digital Image Processing, Third Edition, 2008.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.