MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 1 Applied Physics|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Sun,Mei, Fu,Yan, Xu Ranran etc. Non-destructive testing of fruit quality based on hyperspectral imaging technology. Journal of Food Technology Science, 31(2):67–72, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Peiyuan. Bi Song, Chen Tianhua, XuGuannan, Liu, Xing The fresh classification of pork detection based on multi-data fusion, 29th Chinese Control Conference 2010(7); 213–316 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jiewen, Zhang Haidong, Liu Muhua. Non-destructive Determination of Sugar Content in Apples Using Near Infrared Diffuse reflectance [J]. Transaction of the CSAE, 2010, 21 (3):163–165. [Google Scholar]
- Andrews B S, Huntchison S, J. A. Journal of Muscle Foods, 2007, 18: [Google Scholar]
- Shi Feng, Wang Xiaoshuan, Yu Lei et al. MATLAB Neural Network Analysis of 30 Cases[M]. Beijing: Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Peiyuan, Chen Yan, Xuan Hong, et al. The Device on Intellectual Detection Techniques to Freshness of Pork. China, 101144780A [P]. 2008, 03,19. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Xiaobo, Zhao Jiewen, Xia Rong. Near infrared Determination of Sugar Content in Apples Based on Multi-resolution Decmpositiion and Interval Partial Least Square (IPLS) Method[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2010, 37(6) 79–82. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xi. Research and Soft Sensing Applications of Partial Least-squares Regression [D]. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Bing, Li Shan, Wu Baohai et al. Multistage Manufacturing Quality Analysis and Forecasting on Dimension Association and Partial Least Square Regression. CIMS, 2010, 15(2):389–398. [Google Scholar]
- Peiyuan Guo, Yan, Fu, Fang, Yuan, Man, Bao Research on intellectual detection and classification of pork freshness based on SOM neural network, Mechatronics and Automation 2011. 8:432–435 [Google Scholar]
- Fu yan, Guo Peiyuan, Sun mei Study on Meat Quality Detection Techniques, Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering 2012. 5: 35–37 [Google Scholar]
- Panigrahi S, Balasubramanian S, Gu H. Neural- network-integrated electronic nose for identification of spoiled beef[ J]. LWT-Food Science andTechnology, 2012, 39: 135–145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu,Yan, Guo, Peiyuan, Sun, Mei, etc. Meat Quality Detection Technology Review. Journal of Beijing Technology and Business University (Natural Science), 30(1):69–71, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.