MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 1 Applied Physics|
|Published online||28 June 2016|
- Fisk, Len A. The impact of space on society: Past, present and future. SpacePolicy, 24, 175 (2008)
- Smith, Charladen. Free-Flyer Capture — New Robotic Challenges from the International Space Station. Journal of the British Interplanetary Society, 60, 339 (2007)
- Ko Ayusawa. Minimal-set of Inertial Parameters Identification of Legged Robots Using Base-link Dynamics. The Japanese robot academic journals, 27, 1066 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Khail W, Kleinfinger J F. A new geometric notation for open and closed loop robot. The IEEE International Conference on Robotics … Automation, 1174 (1986)
- Murostu Y, Senda K. Parameter Identification of Unknown Object Handled by Free Flying Space Robot. Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics, 17, 488 (1994) [CrossRef]
- Sujan V A, Dubowsky S. An Optimal Information Method for Mobile Manipulator Dynamic Parameter Identification. IEEE/ASME Transactionson Mechatronics, 2, 215 (2005)
- Katoh R, Sakon H, Yamamoto T. A Control Method for Space Manipulator Mounted on a Fre-Flying Robot by Using Parameter Identication. The Asian-Pacic Vibration Conf 1205 (1993)
- Abiko S, Yoshida K. On-line Parameter Identification of a Payload Handled by Flexible Based Manipulator. 2004 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Sendal, 2930 (2004)
- Guo Qi, Hong Bingrong. Two arms four degrees of freedom parameter identification of unknown object space robot. Robot, 25, 512 (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.