MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Wireless communication and satellite engineering|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- CHEN Tao, LIU Jing-tai, BIN Zhi-gang. Research on the Application of Wireless Sensor Network. Automation & Instrumentation, 2005(S1).
- Daniel Morrison, Taran Ablitt, and Jean-Michel Redouté. Miniaturized Low-Power Wireless Sensor Interface, Sensors Journal, Vol. 15, Issue. 9, 2015, pp: 4371-4372
- Kadir Tohma, Merve Nilay Aydın ve İpek Abasıkeleş Turgut. Improving the LEACH protocol on Wireless sensor network, 2015 23rd Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), 16-19 May 2015, pp: 240-243
- Wang, Rui, Zhang, Lei, Sun, Rongli, Gong, Jibing, et al. A pervasive traffic information acquisition system based on wireless sensor networks. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems; Special Issue on Artificial Transportation Systems and Simulation. 2011
- Tan X, Li J. Cooperative positioning in underwater sensor networks. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 2010
- WU Xiaona, WANG Man. Introduction of Wireless Sensor Network Operation System TinyOS. Computer and Modernization. 2011(02)
- Cygwin user guide. www.cygwin.com.
- WU Gui-ping, YU Hui-qun, FAN Gui-sheng. A Sensor Network Allocation Algorithm based on RSSI. Journal of East China University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition). 2013(05)
- Lee Yang Sun,Lee Ji Min,Yeo Sang Soo. et al. A study on the performance of wireless localization system based on AoA in WSN. 2011 Third International Conference on Intelli Kent Networking and Collaborative Systems. 2011
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.