MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Wireless communication and satellite engineering|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- T. Matsumoto, K. Kita, R. Suzuki, A. Oosedo, K. Go, Y. Hoshino, M. Uchiyama, 2010 IEEE ICRAA, 54-59, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, H. Lin, “Design and Control for Rotor-Fixed Wing Hybrid Aircraft,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, J. of A. 225-7, 831-847 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Stone, P. Anderson, C. Hutchison, A. Tsai, P. Gibbens, K. C. Wong, J. of A, 45-2, 673-685 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hochstenbach, C. Notteboom, M. S. thesis, Ku Leuven Univ., (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. E. Green, P. Y. Oh, Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, 693-698 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Stone, Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: J. of A. E., 218-6 417-433 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kubo, Proceedings of 25th International Congress of the Aeronautical Sciences, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. V. Hogge, M.S. thesis, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Brigham Young Univ. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Anathkrishnan, H. C. Shim, Idea Research and Development, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jung, D. H. Shim, J. of I. & R. S., 65-1-4, 137-152 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Osborne, M.S. thesis, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Brigham Young Univ., (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Çakıcı, M. K. Leblebicioğlu, J. of D. M. and S., 9-4, 335-345 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Çakıcı, H. Ergezer, U. Irmak, and M. K. Leblebicioğlu, “Coordinated guidance for multiple UAVs,” Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control (TIMC), 2015. [Google Scholar]
- F. Çakıcı, M.S. thesis, Dept. of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Middle East Technical Univ., (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.