MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- L. Zhou, Y. Zhang, Y. Sun, T. Liang, and S. Lu, “Development and application of equipment inspection robot for smart substation,” Automation of Electric Power Systems, 35, 85-88, (2011).
- H. Zhang, W. Wang, L. J. Xu, H. Qin, and M. Liu, “Application of image recognition technology in electrical equipment on-line monitoring,” Power System Protection and Control, 38 (2010).
- L. Li, P. Li, M. Yang, B. Zheng, and B. H. Wang, “Research on abnormal appearance detection approach of electric power equipment,” Optics and Optoelectronic Technology, 8 (2010).
- M. Brown, and D. G. Lowe, “Automatic panoramic image stitching using invariant features,” International Journal of Computer Vision, 74(2007). [CrossRef]
- E. Rublee, V. Rabaud, K. Konolige, and G. Bradski, “ORB: an efficient alternative to SIFT or SURF,” Proc.13th Computer Vision Conf, 2564-2571, (2011).
- B. Ko and J. Nam, “Object-of-interest image segmentation based on human attention and semantic region clustering,” Journal of the Optical Society of America, 23 (2006).
- T. Judd, K. Ehinger, F. Durand, and A. Torralba, “Learning to Predict Where Humans Look,” Proc.12th Computer Vision Conf, Kyoto (2009).
- T. Chen, M. M. Cheng, P. Tan, A. Shamir, and S.M. Hu, “Sketch2photo: Internet image montage,” ACM Trans, 28 (2009).
- R. Achanta, F. Estrada, P. Wils, and S. Sabine, “Salient region detection and segmentation,” Proc. 6th Computer Vision Systems Conf., 66-75, (2008).
- B. Herbert, A. Ess, T. Tinne, and G. L. Van, “SURF: speeded up robust features,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 110 (2008).
- M. A. Fischer and R. C. Bolles, “Random sample consensus: A paradigm for model fitting with applications to image analysis and automated cartography,” Communications of the ACM, 24 (1981).
- L. Bruzzone, and D. F. Prieto, “An adaptive semiparametric and context-based approach to unsupervised change detection in multitemporal remote-sensing images,” IEEE Trans. On Image Processing, 11 (2002). [CrossRef]
- A. Huertas and R. Nevatia, “Detecting changes in aerial views of man-made structures,” Image and Vision Computing, 18 (2000). [CrossRef]
- M. K. Hu, “Visual pattern recognition by moment invariants,” IRE Trans. on Information Theory, 8(1962).
- J. Yang, Y. Shi, J. Yang, and L. Jiang, “A novel finger-vein recognition method with feature combination,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, 2709-2712, (2009).
- N. Dalal, and B. Triggs, “Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection,” Proc. IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 886-893, (2005).
- X. Zhang and F. Fang, “Multivariate statistical introduction,” Sciences Press, 16 (1999).
- D. R. Hardoon, S. Szedmak, O. Szedmak, and J. Shawe-Taylor, “Canonical correlation analysis: an overview with application to learning methods,” Neural Computation, 16(2004). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.