MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Wireless communication and satellite engineering|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
- W. Zhang, X. Zhou, and Y. Tan, “Analysis of the range false target deception jamming effect against fire control radar,” Sichuan Ordnance Journal, 28(4), (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Luo, “An algorithm of deception jamming suppression based on blind signal separation,” Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 33(12), 2801-2806, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lu, B. Tang, and G. Gui, “Deception ECM signals cancellation processor with joint timefrequency pulse diversity,” IEICE Electronics Express, 8(19), 1608-1613, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen and Y. M. Wang, “Detection of frequencyshifting jamming to LFM pulse-compression radar based on FRFT,” Radar Science & Technology, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Peleg and B. Porat, “Linear FM signal parameter estimation from discrete-time observations,” IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 27(4), 607-616, (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. T. Behrens and L. L. Scharf, “Signal processing applications of oblique projection operators,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 42(6), 1413-1424, (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Behrens and L. L. Scharf, “ Corrections to ‘signal processing applications of oblique projection operators’ [Correspondence],” IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, 44(5),1300, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. J. Yang, “Theory and applications of local fractional fourier analysis,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 1(4), (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Curtis Schleher. Electronic warfare in the information age, MA: Artech House, Norwood,Massachusetts, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Mccloud and L. L. Scharf, “A new subspace identification algorithm for high-resolution DOA estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, 50(10), 1382-1390, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.