- W. Zhang, X. Zhou, and Y. Tan, “Analysis of the range false target deception jamming effect against fire control radar,” Sichuan Ordnance Journal, 28(4), (2007).
- S. C. Luo, “An algorithm of deception jamming suppression based on blind signal separation,” Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 33(12), 2801-2806, (2011).
- G. Lu, B. Tang, and G. Gui, “Deception ECM signals cancellation processor with joint timefrequency pulse diversity,” IEICE Electronics Express, 8(19), 1608-1613, (2011). [CrossRef]
- R. Chen and Y. M. Wang, “Detection of frequencyshifting jamming to LFM pulse-compression radar based on FRFT,” Radar Science & Technology, (2013).
- S. Peleg and B. Porat, “Linear FM signal parameter estimation from discrete-time observations,” IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 27(4), 607-616, (1991). [CrossRef]
- R. T. Behrens and L. L. Scharf, “Signal processing applications of oblique projection operators,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 42(6), 1413-1424, (1994). [CrossRef]
- R.T. Behrens and L. L. Scharf, “ Corrections to ‘signal processing applications of oblique projection operators’ [Correspondence],” IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, 44(5),1300, (1996). [CrossRef]
- X. J. Yang, “Theory and applications of local fractional fourier analysis,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 1(4), (2012).
- D. Curtis Schleher. Electronic warfare in the information age, MA: Artech House, Norwood,Massachusetts, (1999).
- M. L. Mccloud and L. L. Scharf, “A new subspace identification algorithm for high-resolution DOA estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, 50(10), 1382-1390, (2002). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Wireless communication and satellite engineering|
|Published online||24 May 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.